Brothers - A tale of two sons...FTW.

Thunder888

Limp Gawd
Just got around to this one after picking it up on the Steam summer sale.

What an excellent little game! Only took around 1,5-2 hours to get through, but damn, they don't make them like this anymore. Saw it had some awesome reviews before I got it for next to nothing on sale, but it's worth 10-times what I paid, easy. Even busted out my old rumblepad 2 controller on the PC, as it's written specifically with a controller in mind, and I was not disappointed. The story is fresh and I actually got a little choked-up at the end, which was a real surprise.

If anyone's looking for a decent little game that's not one of the AAA titles, but actually bloody good, check it out. I haven't played a lot of indie games, but I might have to check some out after this.

One of my all time favorites. I wasn't expecting much, but I was very surprised at how good the game was.

I guess I'm the only person that hated it...

I thought the story was tired, predicable, and devoid of any meaningful twists. It also lacked any choice, you played the side of evil and could not choose not to.

Great game to play via Steam In-Home Streaming sitting on the couch with a 360 controller.

Back