Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons ~$3.00 at GMG

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
DEAL DEAD

Green Man Gaming has "Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons" for 75% off making it $3.74. Add the current 20% off coupon code KPMN32-6VRM69-6INRND and that brings it down to $3.00. I hadn't heard of this game until a few weeks ago when my cousin added it to his wishlist, and come to find out it's actually been given tons of praise since it's release.

Activates on Steam.

Figured I'd pass it along... :)

Last edited:
Think I got it around that price on a Black Friday Steam sale. Great game, well worth that price.

Excellent game, I bought it when it came out, $3 is a steal. I'll get a copy for a friend or something, thanks.

Great game. My two sons (ages 6 and 7) play it co-op, and they love it. Beautiful gameplay experience for any age group. Get it...must have for anyone's collection.

GMG never lets me use Paypal or credit card. Always "Oops we can't compute". :(

Email and billing addresses are identical.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game for free from the XBL store? I purchased a sub earlier today, but the game page wants to charge me $15.

[EDIT]
NM...just tried it again and now shows up as free. Must have been a delay with my account info getting updated.

Need a controller for this game yes? I looked on page and didn't see it mentioned but recall something about it

Need a controller for this game yes? I looked on page and didn't see it mentioned but recall something about it

I used an XBOX 360 controller, I can't imagine using a keyboard for some of the sequences.

From Steam:
Notice: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons requires a controller to play

Claimed the offer in the Xbox store...anyone know if there is a way to get this installed on an XB1?

I liked the game, but very short, just over an hour long. I suggest you try to find Easter eggs and mess around with the NPC as much as you can because like I said, it's a very short game.

It's closer to two hours. really great game. one of the best I have played in a while.

Awesome game. Definitely worth it at this price for anyone that hasn't experienced it already.

I got this a while back for 4.99 and meant to play it while on vacation. It is still sitting there unplayed.... But I hear it is good.

Kid

I got this a while back for 4.99 and meant to play it while on vacation. It is still sitting there unplayed.... But I hear it is good.

Kid

As soon as you have a 3 hour window of free time available, play it. Shouldn't take you longer than that and definitely worth it.

Back