Broken UWP icons in Windows 10 Start Menu

ZLoth

Gawd
I'm at my wits end here.... I have a couple of UWP programs installed on Windows 10.... like Plex, Audible, and SiriusXM. For several months, the icons in the start menu look like this:

audible.png Plex.png siriusxm.png weather.png

I've tried the following:
* Going to C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer , killing the Explorer proces by taskkill /f /im explorer.exe , deleting all of the iconcache* files, then start explorer
* icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" /reset /T
* icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" /T /Q /C /RESET
* sfc /scannow
* DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth followed by DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
* Uninstalled Google Drive File Steam
* Resetting the Windows store
* PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command “& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + ‘\AppxManifest.xml’ ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}”
* Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
* Ran the Start Menu Diagnostic, and it said that the "Tile Database is Corrupt". I did create a new user, but when I logged into that user and then went over AppData\Local\TileDataLayer, that folder didn't exist.

The version of Windows 10 is version 1809.

Back