Brand new sealed N64 games

Mizugori

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a collection of brand new, sealed N64 games that I am considering selling. Please note that my prices are generally lower than ebay and some of these titles are incredibly rare in this condition. Here's what I have:

-Ogre Battle 64 - $200 *pending*
(Excellent condition)

-Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon - $200
(Excellent condition)

-The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Collector's Edition) - $200 *pending*
(Excellent condition)

-The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (Collector's Edition) - $125 *pending*
*has crease on top of box*

-Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire - $150
(Excellent condition)

-Jet Force Gemini - $150
(Excellent condition)

-Mission Impossible - $125

-Blues Brothers - $100

-Star Wars Episode I Racer - $100
(Very good condition, two sides of box are slightly curved in)

-Command & Conquer - $125
(Very good condition)

-Hybrid Heaven - $85

-Donkey Kong 64 (Collector's Edition) - $75
*see notes below*

The Donkey Kong 64 box is somewhat strangely shrink-wrapped which has led me to question it's authenticity. I did a lot of research and showed it to a few collectors, and got lots of different opinions. There were definitely multiple variations of the seam and shrink-wrap style for this title, so it is particularly hard to tell for sure. For this reason, I am willing to sell it for less.

There are pictures of both the creased and non-creased copies of Majora's Mask. The one with the creased box also has a small hole in the plastic shrinkwrap seal as you can see in the picture of the back of that one's box. The other Majora's Mask is in great shape and does not have any of these issues.

Each title comes in a semi-flexible clear plastic case, to protect them. (Another collector and I pooled resources and special ordered a ton of these.)

I would prefer to do a local transaction in the NYC area, but I will consider shipping provided we work out agreeable terms.

I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL ANYMORE SO PLEASE DON'T EVEN ASK! They burned me a few times and some jackoff pulled a fraud scheme where he would send me unsolicited payments and then request a refund (but the original payment would bounce anyways) and it took forever for Paypal to resolve it. Done. With. Them.

I do have a ton of references, I have been around here forever and I have a bunch of heatware, ebay feedback, etc etc.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
all the popular image hosting sites are blocked at work; is there one that's easy to use on a phone?

Bump - updated status, both majora's mask games and ogre battle are sold pending receipt of payment. Also added Command & Conquer.

Back