Brand New 1000W Hale90v2 and 2 480's

martinje

[H]ard|Gawd
I had NZXT ver 1.0. It died on me about a month ago. I send it in for an RMA process. They send me a brand new version 2.0 fully modular system. The actual specs are found here;

http://www.nzxt.com/product/detail/127-hale90-v2-1000w-power-supply

I build a new rig and went with a black case now (Corsair 350D) and I bought a black 1000W supply. I no longer need the one that NZXT shipped me. Its brand new, the only thing I did was open the box to make sure everything was there. All the wrapping on the cables and power supply have never been removed. Here are some pictures.

9s2t.jpg

hgd5.jpg

They go for 225.00 or so. I will sell mine for 150.00 plus actual shipping to your location. This item is in Atlanta Ga.

I also have 2 MSI 480's . They have been working without issues. I never Overclocked them and left them at stock. The only thing I did was one of them was .05 higher voltage and I added that voltage to the other 480 to make SLI work without issues with MSI afterburner.

Here's a picture.

i0ew.jpg

I will want 60.00 dollars plus actual shipping for each or if you buy both Ill pay to ship them in the USA.

HEAT and ebay under martinje.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back