Braided/High-Quality 3.5mm Extension Recommendation?

NickJames

Supreme [H]ardness
I have a pair of Steelseries 5XB's that I tend to give my friends but the cable is pretty short restricting any movement. Could someone recommend a good Male to Female 3.5mm cable? Preferably braided or of high quality, would like the cable to look good and not just regular rubber. Looking for something around 3 feet in length.

Thanks.

Already have that, the cable is really thick and the plug blocks nearby inputs.

Maybe if I can get some sort of coupler or adapter that would look real nice to have the headphones to plug into. I want guests to be able to just sit down and plug headphones into the PC without being difficult and having to get back there. Maybe something like a box with both mic and audio inputs that can sit on top of the desk with wires running down behind to the PC. Something sleek and simple.

The DiMarzio looks nice but wow, expensive.. Considering I have alot of MDPC sleeving left, maybe I will go ahead and make my own. The plantronics is nice but a little tacky looking, I dislike that the output is on the same side as the input.

I use this since I have multiple headphones now but no amp cause I have a Asus DG with built-in amp. The ends are nice and weighty so it doesn't move around on my desk. Cable is rubber but it looks about the same quality as the cable that came on my AD700s.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back