Bought another Mac

DNAlevelC

Gawd
Over the past 2 months I bought my wife a new Mac Mini, got a Macbook Pro 13" for me, and yesterday I decided my Late 2009 Mac Mini has served me well and I picked up a new Mac Mini as well. I need help.

Over the past 2 months I bought my wife a new Mac Mini, got a Macbook Pro 13" for me, and yesterday I decided my Late 2009 Mac Mini has served me well and I picked up a new Mac Mini as well. I need help.

Well..... While you're on a shopping spree, you can pick me up a MacBook Pro 13" for me as well... Doesn't have to be the latest and greatest... As long as it's ML/Mavericks capable...

You can even gift wrap it for x-mas... I promise I won't open it till then. And I'll even act surprised when I open it... :D

2 mac minis and you still have a 7770 in your rig? What the hell is wrong with you?! :p

2 mac minis and you still have a 7770 in your rig? What the hell is wrong with you?! :p

I may have to upgrade that now. I just moved up to a 1080p TV and I don't think it has the power to play GTA IV or Skyrim decent enough on it.

Ouch, I'm so sorry for you. Listen, it's okay, you just need to go to an Apple Anonymous meeting, tell your story, and just HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back