Bought a Mac Pro

Arch

Gawd
Just ordered me a Mac Pro. I've been waiting and waiting and I finally decided to get ahead with it. I got the 2.66ghz version, added bluetooth/airport, the extra superdrive, the X1900, and the wireless keyboard and mouse. I got an extra 1gig of memory on order from Crucial.com. Hopefully I'll have it late this week or early next. I'm excited!

so what if he's just bragging... this isnt the Apple Help section its the Apple section. If he wants help he's got Applecare

enjoy the mbp =]. I just recently bought a macbook (2.0ghz, 1gb ram, 80gig). too bad the mbp is way out of my price range :( but hopefully i'll get one in the future

Congrats man and yeah nothing wrong with people being excited about their big purchases.

There's a problem with that setup... the apple keyboard and mouse you paid extra for suck... Get yourself a good keyboard from macally + mouse from Logitech... Trust me.

There's a problem with that setup... the apple keyboard and mouse you paid extra for suck... Get yourself a good keyboard from macally + mouse from Logitech... Trust me.

Actually, I have the wireless Apple keyboard at work; I use it with a 15'' Powerbook G4. I quite like it. The mouse, bleh, whatever, I'm going to use my Logitech MX518. Its the same price to get the wireless keyboard and mouse as the wireless keyboard is by itself, so I got both. I'll probably put the wireless mighty mouse in a box some where.

Back