Bottlenecking a GPU/Motherboard

So recently when the Gigabyte Xtreme Gaming 980 Ti was 10% off I went ahead and went for it. (I know that the new generation is just around the corner, I have a few reasons behind doing this.) I am soon going to be rebuilding my PC in a Manta from NZXT with the motherboard I am going to be providing in the link below. I was wondering if using a GPU riser would bottle neck the performance at all? Also I was wondering if any of you thought there would be clearance issues? also I plan to use a support system of legs from the PSU Shroud to the riser.

Mobo: GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1150 - GA-H97N-WIFI (rev. 1.0)

GPU: GIGABYTE - Graphics Card - NVIDIA - PCI Express Solution - GeForce 900 Series - GV-N98TXTREME-6GD

Radiator: (Front of the Case as an intake): Kraken x61 PC Gaming Water Cooler - Computer Case Water Cooler - NZXT

Case:Manta Matte Black PC Gaming Case - Manta Mini ITX PC Case - NZXT

Thanks for your help guys, Jayce

I don't think I understand the question, are you going to customize the case somehow to flip the GPU upright? Why do you need a riser?

I don't think I understand the question, are you going to customize the case somehow to flip the GPU upright? Why do you need a riser?
The riser is a Right Angle riser that would allow the bottom of my GPU to be facing towards the window of the case.

The riser is a Right Angle riser that would allow the bottom of my GPU to be facing towards the window of the case.

So you're doing a custom thing? Cool. Riser should not be a problem as long as it is a quality one, some people run into trouble with the cheap unshielded flexible ones so I would avoid those.

I think you would need the parts in hand and measure the size you need before that can be determined, there are both solid and flexible options so it depends what you want it to look like. I have only a little experience with risers so maybe someone who knows more about it will chime in.

Back