Reuters reports that one of the Boring Company's LA Tunnel has been blocked following accusations of "Musk of trying to evade a lengthy environmental review required for such projects." While the 2.7 mile tunnel under LA's west side was canceled, the Boring Company is still going ahead with a shorter tunnel between Dodger Stadium and the city's metro line. As we previously reported, the tunnel is still scheduled to open on December 10, and passengers will be offered free rides on the the 11th. "Based on what we've learned from the Hawthorne test tunnel, we're moving forward with a much larger tunnel network under LA," Musk tweeted on Wednesday, adding, "Won't need a second test tunnel under Sepulveda." Boring said the Hawthorne tunnel and its Dugout Loop would serve as proof-of-concept sites for a traffic-easing system of subterranean tubes that will move pedestrian vehicles called "skates” from place to place at up to 150 miles per hour (240 km per hour). The Dodger Stadium tunnel will initially be limited to some 1,400 passengers per event, about 2.5 percent of the ballpark’s capacity, but ridership could eventually be doubled, Boring’s website said. It said fares would run just $1 a ride.