Borderlands Is The Key To A Happy Relationship

HardOCP News

[H] News
I don't know how I missed this awesome article but I think I'm in love. Please feel free to forward this to your significant others. ;)

Between our Borderlands success and my stint as a Frag Doll Cadette for Ubisoft, I became a more confident player. I ventured into Battlefield 3 and found that Evan and I made a great team — him piloting a helicopter, me keeping said helicopter afloat with my engineer’s blowtorch.

My girlfriend got to about level 20 in BL2 and then got bored. :(

However, she does play a lot of Skyrim and I got her to start Fallout 3, so maybe there's hope...

From the article
"Although, I do love a comfortable silence.

Now our comfortable silence is filled with automatic gunfire."

Ok, those two are funny.

That's sweet, though I'm sensing a lack of children.

You say that like it's a bad thing/ I'll gladly trade any of my kids for a a couple 980Ti's for my wife's and my rigs. Heck, she would even go along with it.

You say that like it's a bad thing/ I'll gladly trade any of my kids for a a couple 980Ti's for my wife's and my rigs. Heck, she would even go along with it.

Dude... as a parent, I AM APPALLED by that statement!! :mad:

(You are selling yourself short, you can easily get an SLI / Crossfire set up per child. :D)

My girlfriend got to about level 20 in BL2 and then got bored. :(

However, she does play a lot of Skyrim and I got her to start Fallout 3, so maybe there's hope...

That she'll play fallout 4? :p

Selling kids on ebay never really did take off. :(

I read a comment on the Fox News Page saying if he did his life over again he wouldn't get married..

That is what happens when society and the media portrays women as sex objects instead of a person of reason for the last few millions years. I think the nice girls today are raised on a steady feed of video games but those get pregnant early so you have the new game of raising kids for 18years 40 if they live at home like I still do.

I read a comment on the Fox News Page saying if he did his life over again he wouldn't get married..

That is what happens when society and the media portrays women as sex objects instead of a person of reason for the last few millions years. I think the nice girls today are raised on a steady feed of video games but those get pregnant early so you have the new game of raising kids for 18years 40 if they live at home like I still do.

WTH are you talking about? No wonder you still live at home, if that's even what the hell you were getting at...

I mentioned this article and their dual TV setup to the Mrs and she said "Maybe your next wife"

Back