Borderlands 3

Zorachus

[H]F Junkie
Reinstalled the game last night, and I forgot how fun it is. Other recent games I have is BF2042 and Destiny 2. And as far as single player run and gun games go, I would say Borderlands 3 is the most fun. Now looking forward to buying for my son, and play CoOp.

Last edited:

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
Reinstalled the game last night, and I forgot how fun it is. Other recent games I have is BF2042 and Destiny 2. And as far as single player run and gun games go, I would say Borderlands 3 is the most fun. Now looking forward to buying for my son, and play CoOp.

Yeah, may have finally found the character I've been searching fo to replace Roland, that killer gun-wielding dog FL4K brings is a nice upgrade!

I started with Moze, and that mech was initially overpowered; but as battles advanced I found myself hoping for something smaller/ more maneuverable!

But thi is definitely the most fun playground to replay a third time1

horrorshow

[H]F Junkie
I paid like 7 bucks or something for BL3 during the last sale/coupon deal....

Played for 30 mins and uninstalled.

Blade-Runner

2[H]4U
Of course I already have this through Humble monthly. Don't know why I bother buying games anymore when they are so often given away for free these days.

Burticus

Supreme [H]ardness
I got this back from some AMD bundle giveaway. It's ok... not as good as BL2. The story is bad the primary bad guys are annoying AF. But if you just want to play a looter shooter and ignore the stupid story, it's ok. Especially for free.

whateverer

[H]ard|Gawd
its been 3 years since release date - if you haven't already bought it, why does it matter at this point (tons of peoplle play it multiplayer, so why wait this long?)

In other Fuck Epic Megagames news, I've just gotten used to waiting a year for each new Borderlands game (so I can get it fully-patched and half-off on Steam.) Tina is so much stranger than 3, I have no problems waiting until it's twenty bucks

Last edited:

Armenius

Extremely [H]
Free on Epic this week
People should be aware that Epic makes it nigh impossible to add DLC to a game that was claimed for free, unless that has changed recently.
its been 3 years since release date - if you haven't already bought it, why does it matter at this point (tons of peoplle play it multiplayer, so why wait this long?)

In other Fuck Epic Megagames news, I've just gotten used to waiting a year for each new Borderlands game (so I can get it fully-patched and half-off on Steam.) Tina is so much stranger than 3, I have no problems waiting until it's twenty bucks
BL3 came out on Steam 6 months after Epic, not a year.

whateverer

[H]ard|Gawd
People should be aware that Epic makes it nigh impossible to add DLC to a game that was claimed for free, unless that has changed recently.

BL3 came out on Steam 6 months after Epic, not a year.
It's 8 months, so I just rounded-up to a year