Borderlands 3 Could be Revealed at PAX East 2019

Legit question. In my old age i have lost the ability to play FPS for long durations with keyboard/mouse. And my wired 360 controller is starting to go. So what would you recommend for borderlands 3 / division 2? A friend loaned me his steam controller, but it feels more like a toy, the placement of buttons/sticks are reversed vs 360, and its nightmare fuel to find/make configurations.

Start practicing, those skills will come back. Age isn't nearly the factor we think it is. Sure you might not be super competitive in a ranking scenario, but you have more than enough skill for a largely single player game.

LIES! Girls don't play vidga games!

Pics or it didn't happen, right? :p

Nah, I played as a Psycho, and I couldn't tell you how many times she had to revive my ass. Shit class, or maybe I suck and should stick to Commando.

EDIT: the Psycho burning 24/7 thing was weird to play as. Damage output through the wazoo, but self-harm at the same, time, no bueno when the mobs are all dead.

Last edited:
Not sure what the SJW's can piss and moan about, BL has always had at least one playable female and Moxie!!!! and Tiny Tina !!!!!!! But especially Moxie, she'd damn well better be in there or there will be hell to pay. I'm in love/lust, it's all very confusing sometimes.

Not sure what the SJW's can piss and moan about, BL has always had at least one playable female and Moxie!!!! and Tiny Tina !!!!!!! But especially Moxie, she'd damn well better be in there or there will be hell to pay. I'm in love/lust, it's all very confusing sometimes.

Yeah... Moxxi's something ain't she? :D I'd be heart broken if she isn't it it. Now that I think about it, heart broken might not be the right word for it...

I saw a post somewhere else, can't remember... a guy and his wife played all of BL2 co-op with 2 TVs in the room side by side. I showed it to my wifey and she laughed her head off.

My wife (gf at the time) and I had two xboxes and two tvs in the living room and played BL2 to death. it was the first game she would call or text me asking to come over and play it. She was never into video games much before that though. Now our current setup is two pcs on the same desk. :D

My wife (gf at the time) and I had two xboxes and two tvs in the living room and played BL2 to death. it was the first game she would call or text me asking to come over and play it. She was never into video games much before that though. Now our current setup is two pcs on the same desk. :D

Rub it in [H], rub it in.

One day it will be mine turn.

:::sniff:::

"two pcs on the same desk" ??????? Let's not go crazy, now...

upload_2019-3-6_19-48-2.png

Back