Borderlands 2 & Season Pass - $24.99 - Amazon

I should have waited just a few months longer...and yet..this still isn't the full game.

Can I buy this now and download it next week when the parts for my new system arrive? Also, does this activate in steam? (I thought it does, just double checking)

I'm considering buying this. I liked the first game. What do you mean this isn't the full game?

he means there is another addon character you wont get . I also dont think there is the mechromancer in the season pass.

so basically the 2 things you dont get is 2 characters. Thats all.

If you liked the first game , you will LOVE BL2. its way better in every aspect.

Or just keep waiting for the GOTY edition and get it on a holiday sale or something on Steam for like $9.99.

Already have the game; already sprung for Mechromancer. I had no intention of getting the mission packs, but $9.99 is a stupidly good deal for them. Bought.

And yes, you get a download code to enter in Steam. You can enter the code whenever you want.

I just paid $40 for everything, that includes the Mechromancer, which was $5. That being said, this is an INSANELY good deal. Sure it will be $15 within six months, but for now, if you've been waiting to play this game, this is a good time to jump on it. It doesn't hurt that it's a great game that's extremely fun to play either!

Thanks. I was thinking about spending the $5 yesterday just to increase my level cap to 61. When your level 50 you just feel like your spinning your wheels. I didn't pull the trigger because I was pissed that you weren't really getting anything with that. Access to pearlescent weapons and a level cap increase just feels like it should be free. Not a lot of work involved on their part. I guess $10 for all the DLC is a good deal.

So there is a season pass that doesn't include all the dlc? That kinda sucks as I thought that was the point of season passes, its like pre-buying game of the year edition for a bit extra. I'll wait for 4 pack to go on sale, prob 4 pack GotY at Chritmas.

The season pass is the first round of DLC's (4 big ones promised) and a few smaller things. The add-on characters were always mentioned to be seperate and optional. That said, BL2 is a blast, and just about everything good from the first game has been improved...

These children quibbling over 5 or 10 bux or waiting for goty because they 'don't support dlc' are comedy gold. Fu@kem. These people don't know what they're missing with this game, can easily entertain for hundreds of hours. The prices as they stand now in these sales are insane value for money and optional content like characters is just that - optional.

Generation Entitled™, I swear.

These children quibbling over 5 or 10 bux or waiting for goty because they 'don't support dlc' are comedy gold. Fu@kem. These people don't know what they're missing with this game, can easily entertain for hundreds of hours. The prices as they stand now in these sales are insane value for money and optional content like characters is just that - optional.

Generation Entitled™, I swear.
I can't tell if you're trolling or not. This is the stupidest bro attitude i have seen in a while if legit.

Anyways the game is very much worth $25 alone. That's how much a i payed for it at launch. Plenty of game play to be had even without any of the dlc.

sure i might be missing out for not buying it . however i already backed with lot of games. having to work really takes most of your gaming time away.

$25 for both is well worth it, also I thought they said the new class was included with the next DLC so it was part of the Season Pass. That make the Mechromancer the only character you have to buy standalone.

Went ahead a bought Season Pass. Thanks OP.

Everyone is saying BL2 is better than BL1 in every aspect. I agree for most, but the death animations were MUCH better in BL1. There are a few other things I liked in better in BL1 as well. But overall, I agree, BL2 is a better game.

why does amazon not just give a steam code, i hate having to use this garbage proprietary downloading software.

edit: nevermind, the email amazon sends you contains a steam code. hope people see this before having to download.

why does amazon not just give a steam code, i hate having to use this garbage proprietary downloading software.

There should be a key in the game library under your account. Borderlands 2 is a Steamworks title.

Thanks OP! I actually just fired up Borderlands 1 today and was lusting after BL2 in the Steam Store. $25 for the game + season pass is great, and I had a $15 Amazon gift card to use.

Awesome.

$25 for both is well worth it, also I thought they said the new class was included with the next DLC so it was part of the Season Pass. That make the Mechromancer the only character you have to buy standalone.

This is incorrect. I believe that to purchase Krieg, you're going to have to dish out another $10. He's not included with the Season Pass.

I bought BL2 for $29.99 and the Season Pass for $9.99 today from Amazon. Can't wait to play it. I am willing to $30-40 for a game as good as BL2.

borderlands%202%20seasons%20pass%20added%20to%20steam.png

Been hemming and hawing on this all damned day and I finally just decided to go ahead and get it... talk about a last minute decision, I think the deal only has like 30 minutes left lol.

Thanks for posting the deal, OP! :)

i went ahead and bought it -- at the amazon checkout i had some mysterious 9.99 discount automatically applied... free Season pass for me!!!

I think what it was, I got my refund for SimCity via amazon, and I remember using some code CAGROCKS or something. Looks like they reset the code for me to be able to use it again (since SimCity was a bust)

I too thought the Mechromancer was included -- which is what I was really wanting to play anyways!

Back