Boot to Start on W8?

PCunicorn

[H]ard|Gawd
It seems with a recent update, Windows 8 is automatically booting to the desktop. This is a feature requested by a lot of people, but I am one of the few that likes the Start screen. So, if anybody could tell me how to boo to Start, I'd appreciate it.

Should be in the boot options and now they have made it a pain to get to that point so here's an article if you're having issues getting there.

http://www.howtogeek.com/126016/three-ways-to-access-the-windows-8-boot-options-menu/

Yeah, this ain't it at all. Right click on the taskbar, left click on "Properties", left click on the "Navigation" tab, then uncheck the option in the Start screen group that says "When I sign in or close all apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start."

Yeah, this ain't it at all. Right click on the taskbar, left click on "Properties", left click on the "Navigation" tab, then uncheck the option in the Start screen group that says "When I sign in or close all apps on a screen, go to the desktop instead of Start."

Thanks!

Back