BOGO.. Samsung S8 direct from Samsung

radeon962

[H]ard|Gawd
If only this applied to AT&T...

No monthly credits. Refund of up to $750 direct from Samsung. Only issue is one of the phones must be activated on T-mobile via the Samsung website.

Seems to be a smokin deal compared to the normal BOGO deals as those are usually monthly bill credits and don't start for 2-3 months. Refund on this deal is supposed to be 7-10 business ays after activation.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.androidauthority.com/samsung-galaxy-s8-bogo-offer-774241/amp/

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/ph...xy-s8-promotion/?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170

Not bad at all. If I had not just bought my wife an s7 edge I would have jumped on this and sold my old s7 edge and done this

Yeah that is a good deal. The return on the rebate is much faster than Tmo and one less line mandatory activation. All good things.

I may have done this deal if I saw it sooner but I also would have had to wait on shipping. I deiced to just go with Tmo BOGO and the instant gratification of getting phones same day. Tmo it is still a good deal. My gf and I are both splitting the cost of one phone and may or may not stay with Tmo. The deal with Tmo has no term limit on the service part so you could activate, cancel, and just pay in full with the rebate. Both also get the same entertainment kit.

Either way, free S8? Yes please.

Best.

This seems like it was Samsung fighting back against lg's G6 bogo.. no strings attached and I got my rebate check 11 days total after I bought a pair of g6's.

This seems like it was Samsung fighting back against lg's G6 bogo.. no strings attached and I got my rebate check 11 days total after I bought a pair of g6's.

Ah shit, cant believe I didnt hear about this.

Ah shit, cant believe I didnt hear about this.
Yeah it blew up on SD. Was also stackable with the free tablet from T-Mobile. All in all 500 plus taxes for 2x g6's and 2 tablets for those who wanted all. I only grabbed one tablet myself though.

Back