Boasist FS Thread Many Items For All

Status
Not open for further replies.

boasist

[H]ard|Gawd
Blueant Q1 - This is thier latest and greatest bluetooth headset. Just not my style, I'm going back to my jawbone. Totally mint, 2 weeks old. Comes with everything as retail. $80 shipped.

Xantech Dinky Link 290 kit. Comes with the reciever, emitter, power supply, and 3 IR heads. I'm downsizing the media center so this isn't needed. - $50 shipped

Saitech X52 Pro Flight Control System - Great condition, comes with the throttle and the control arm - $100 shipped

HP USB IR reciever - $15 shipped

Zalman CNPS 9500 CPU cooler - Just got a 9900 for the i7. Comes with all mounting hardware for all sockets, zalman paste - $25 shipped

Microsoft Media center wireless keyboard. Operates on Infrared. Has built in mouse, all the media center function keys. Great condition. Keyboard only. $35 Shipped

Netgear WN311b PCI Wireless N adapter - Great condition with the antenna and PCI card only. Latest drivers are best to be downloaded. Works with Vista/win7/XP that I have tested. $30 shipped

Proxim AP-4000 - Great little access point here, dual band a/b/g, with ports for external antennas. Working pull, the project I bought it for fell through so i'm going back to my netgear. Comes with AP, power brick, and wall mount. $70 shipped

Invisio g5 bluetooth headset, nice unit, most comfortable I've ever had actually - just not using bluetooth headsets anymore as you can see!! - $30 shipped, charging case, charging cable, and headset only.

Global RC Trainer RTF Airplane Kit - I say because I'm selling my entire airborne hobby collection. I'm sticking to the ground. Includes Plane, Magnum .40 motor, futaba 4 channel remote. Battery, servos, field case with 12V battery, control panel, filler, glow plug, charger, electric starter. Several spare parts, 1 wing, 2 tail, 2 rudders. Great condition on the plane and everything else. You will need to tune up the plane before flying obviously, but a great kit as it has EVERYTHING you need to get in the air.....oh, except fuel. Local pickup near Detroit, MI
Plane Kit - $225

And Just Because -

150 Amp circuit breaker panel - 20 slots, comes fully loaded with breakers and faceplate/door. Local Pickup near Detroit, MI - $50

40 Gallon Kenmore Natural Gas hot water heater - purchased in 2006. Was vacant for the year of 2007 as the house was not occupied. I've been using it since that point without issue. Local pickup near Detroit, MI - $80

Updated PICs all working now!

Pics can be found here - http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv108/boasist/

Heat is boasist

Last edited:
yeah this one is the mp915b(c). A simple pic is on the link above.....thanks.

Do you have any more info on the media center keyboard? Pic or model number?

Yeah 533 on the CPU.

Keyboard is the Microsoft mediacenter keyboard. Only on they ever made with the mouse and IR.

K, PP or GCO standing by for the Aopen PC. Gonna slap vista and my USB tuner on it and literally Velcro it to the back of a 22" LCD. VOILA !! All-In-One PC :D

money in hand. Thanks. Sounds like a cool idea, I have used the HP thin client monitor mounts before, only about $15 and you can probably get a nice mount with that. Give it a look.

got pics of the breaker panel? my dad needs one to wire his pole barn, and isn't too far north of Detroit

got pics of the breaker panel? my dad needs one to wire his pole barn, and isn't too far north of Detroit

Yeah I can snap some when I get home, there is just the one generic pic in the photo link on the main post. Some measurements too I can get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back