BNIB ASUS S1 Mobile LED Projector

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmat

2[H]4U
I've got a brand new sealed in the box ASUS S1 mobile LED projector I'm putting up for sale since I'll quite simply never use it.

The specs are here: http://www.asus.com/us/Monitors_Projectors/S1/

New these run around $315 (averaged between Newegg at $319 and Amazon at $313) and I'm asking $250 shipped although, as with anything in life, I'm open to offers.

I am up for trades but only for a specific thing, I'm looking to buy an ASUS Z97 Deluxe or Pro with the money from this so if you have one you're not using and would rather have this... well, there you go.

I only do PayPal. It will be shipped insured via USPS. Note that this is for the lower 48 only. My deepest regrets to the folks in AK and HI but if you're interested and want to pick up the shipping feel free to go to the USPS site and calculate the cost in the largest flat rate box because it's probably going to be close to $50.

That said, on to the pics:

Note that the images are clickable thumbnails.

Any questions, comments or criticisms can be asked or voiced via PM and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Last edited:
Take this up.

Bottom dollar I'll take is $210 plus shipping/insurance. If I can't get that I'll be happy to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back