Bluetooth True Wireless and gaming

Mekanic01

Gawd
I've been looking for a set of TWS earbuds for gaming, but I've seen in the comment on some that there may be a latency issue.

Does anybody here use them? Any issues? Which ones are you using?

I'm not looking for anything pricey, just something that will have decent sound quality.

Thanks.

From what I understand dude, the latency issues are really bad with all of them. Even with YouTube or what not. So gaming id assume is worse.

I was literally looking to buy a top tier $280-$350 Bluetooth headset/earbuds ( sennheiser true momentum 2 / master and dynamic MW07 plus / Sony wcxxx )

and ended up buying nothing. Because every YouTube review i watched, all had complaints.

Very disappointing. Still currently looking for a solid set for some late night iPad/tablet movies or whatever but don’t want audio sync issues

I never understood why bluetooth worked so badly on my windows machines. I have a few pairs of different bluetooth headphones and each one sounds like shit (compared to when I'm paired with my phone) or the audio is completely broken up.

This is why all of the good gaming headsets use proprietary spreadspectrum technologies. Bluetooth just doesn't have the bandwidth nor the flexibility.

This is why all of the good gaming headsets use proprietary spreadspectrum technologies. Bluetooth just doesn't have the bandwidth nor the flexibility.

This! If you must have a wireless one don't go blue tooth. The Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless is the top of the pack now.

Back