Bluetooth Headphones/Earbuds

I work out every other day or so and while I enjoy listening to music, its getting old having to worry about the cord getting caught on something so I need some advice. What bluetooth earbuds or headphones do you use while working out? I have an adroid phone that I would like to pair with them and I need something that is going to work. Advice?

I've been using a pair of Motorola S10-HD. Though I also looked at the Plantronics Backbeat 903+. I went with the Motorola because it was available at the time at the local Fry's. They were out of the Plantronics at the time.

Sound is pretty good, I can answer calls using it. I have also hooked it up to the iPad at times.

I've heard good things about the Moto's BT Headsets for working out/running. There's the S10-HDs or S9-HDs. I'm going to order one of them soon because my old crappy Insignia BT Heatset is wore the hell out.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yea, i use the Motorola S10-HD love them and would surely recommend them.I used the altec lansing backbeat 903 before but they ended up falling apart on me, most likely due to my own neglegence. But the S10's have held up

Back