Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition Is $54 at Walmart B&M

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition is $54 at Walmart. Wait it is $118!
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout-Edition/198501216

First go here and check your local stores.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=45009651

It could be on sale at your local Walmart store for $54. There are 2 in stock about 30 miles from me so YMMV.

Saw it on Reddit today. :)

d7fe0143-5cb4-46a2-b0c6-1c9b0bff9c23_1.2bb59ede775ce2a10f5ba6ffda8a2378.jpg

Wow, the Moulton, AL Walmart has 13 of these in stock at $54. Solid find! (y)

Is it only the blackout edition on sale?
All the ones near me say limited stock so I'll check'em out.

Got one on Saturday. Thing is much bigger than I thought. Awesome deal.

Dang, I paid $80 for a used one in a tattered box couple years ago and thought I was getting a decent deal. I'll probably pick up another. They are really good quality if you ware wanting to do any type of YouTube or Podcasting. And as mentioned above, the thing is massive so it won't bounce around.

None near me unfortunately, then again the live music capital city they probably sold out quick.

Deal doesn't seem to be around in CT. Went to my local Walmart, prices were not marked down.

I never get any of these walmart deals that involve brickseek. Would have jumped on one of these. The nearest one has 3 supposedly but every time I've gone to a walmart when they have "3" they have 0.

The local Wal-marts to me show a few available at the discount price. Funny, I didn't think I needed something like this, but I am feeling now like I do.

I never get any of these walmart deals that involve brickseek. Would have jumped on one of these. The nearest one has 3 supposedly but every time I've gone to a walmart when they have "3" they have 0.
I always ask a person in Electronics to check the handheld scanner to see if they have the item in inventory. Manager will suffice also. Carry the SKU number with you. Makes it easy on them.

SKU: 45009651
UPC: 836213002070

I've done just that. And it seemed like a clueless staff, all the way to customer service.

6 less than an hour from me but I have been burned on these deals before when showing up.

Back