Blow Me Up - Not Terrorist Related

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
This looks to be one of those things that would be great to have on hand when you needed to get some extra light to places that you truly need it. A balloon with a reflective backing on one side and a strip of LEDs down the middle. Form certainly following function, the way it should be in terms of utility. The "Blow Me Up" light looks to not be in production as I cannot find the pricing on these, but I am betting these are fairly expensive. I am sure that will be remedied quickly however as intellectual property is hard to control on a global basis nowadays.

Check out the video.

What I want to know is why the hell it costs so much to shop the damn things.
People will pay a lot for weird shit.

Be it 120 white tshirt, or a 100 stump - and neither have a bird on them!

130524084655-bellini-stumpy-story-top.jpg

10-Most-Expensive-Useless-Things-Kanye-West-Tshirt-120.jpg

Any Dune fans out there? They had lights on suspensor fields that followed people around. One of the books had a reference or two. The David Lynch movie featured the lights several times. Ok, I know I should get out more.

Any Dune fans out there? They had lights on suspensor fields that followed people around. One of the books had a reference or two. The David Lynch movie featured the lights several times. Ok, I know I should get out more.
The spice must flow, and the lights must float!

I think your making a killing on markup. Between these, those biolite stoves and folding solar cells, a remote worksite fits in your backpack.

Yea, if the goal of your worksite is to barely see what youre doing while you heat a cup of water to above warm temperatures and charging your cellphone in about 9 hours

By the way, where is the [H]ardgear? Will buy shirts in lieu of Patreon. If you are gonna be [H]ard, gotta look [H]ard !
People will pay a lot for weird shit.

Be it 120 white tshirt, or a 100 stump - and neither have a bird on them!

130524084655-bellini-stumpy-story-top.jpg

10-Most-Expensive-Useless-Things-Kanye-West-Tshirt-120.jpg

Yea, if the goal of your worksite is to barely see what youre doing while you heat a cup of water to above warm temperatures and charging your cellphone in about 9 hours

If you've hiked 10 miles from the nearest road those are luxuries my friend!

If you've hiked 10 miles from the nearest road those are luxuries my friend!

This has no place in my backpack. There are far better light solutions than this for camping. Especially if I have to take extra weight to create a power source.
The only way I could see this somewhat useful (for camping), is if you are truck camping. Many new vehicles have 110v outlets on them. If you are camping next to your truck or SUV, then this could cut down on bulk for packing. However, the first little breeze and......

Back