Bloodlines Champions

shmitty

Gawd
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/
By far one of the funnest games I've ever played, course I've been stuck on wow for a few years(don't hate) but this game is nasty! Arena based very very high skill cap and loads of fun.
Its still in Beta but anyone that played Age of Conan should get a key.

Just played this a little over the weekend and it is pretty damn fun. Only played the Arena maps but it is a pretty fun game. If the price is right I will definitely pick it up.

I didn't really like it when I played it back in the beta, might give it another shot.

No way I'd pay a monthly subscription for this game.

I don't know if that is the road they're going down, but no way in hell I'd pay monthly for a strictly ladder game.

There is no reward system other than rankings. I don't play online games to compare my epeen with a bunch of 15 year old punks that play games 16 hours a day.

No way I'd pay a monthly subscription for this game.

I don't know if that is the road they're going down, but no way in hell I'd pay monthly for a strictly ladder game.

There is no reward system other than rankings. I don't play online games to compare my epeen with a bunch of 15 year old punks that play games 16 hours a day.

Why don't you just play it because it's fun? Does there have to be a reason, other than it's fun?

I won't be paying a monthly sub either and i won't buy this game unless its > $20. IMO, it isn't worth much more than that. It's fun but if it costs even $30, I'm going to have to pass.

Because pvp ranking ladders isn't fun to me.
I tried the beta and honestly I didn't find it that fun. It's basically spamming 3-4 abilities whenever thier reuse is up. I see very little strategy or tactics to this game.

Back