Bloodborne on PC?

• Thread starter Deleted member 201992
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 201992

This is the only console game I'm interested in. I don't think it'll come to PC, might have to buy a PS4 when the FF7 remake comes out and pick up a cheap bloodborne.

Sony never let go of the Demon´s Souls, so don´t get your hopes up for a port any time soon. BB is one of the system seller games for them too.

Why buy a PS4 when you can just about be guaranteed that FF7 will also be released on PC?

you'll never see Demon's Souls or Bloodborne on PC (aren't those the only 2 owned/published by Sony?)...same way you'll never see a Naughty Dog game on PC

Last edited:
Just get a PS4 and blood borne. It's worth it. As a huge souls fan I got the PS3 for demon souls (worth it) and a ps4 for blood borne(worth it)

Just get a PS4 and blood borne. It's worth it. As a huge souls fan I got the PS3 for demon souls (worth it) and a ps4 for blood borne(worth it)

I beat Demon's Souls way back when I had a PS3. I don't own any consoles now.

It's probably a mistake. It would be real hard to believe that a Sony would let a system seller like Bloodborne be released on PC. I could understand if the game failed on PS4 that it might be possible, but there are people who would buy a PS4 and a PS+ sub just to play the game.

Definitely a mistake.
Not gonna happen. We would have heard something, anything by now. Why would MSI know and noone else? That doesn't make sense.
And Sony... yeah.

Sony owns the rights.
http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86262151&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch
Click the Current Owner arrow.

Here's one thing From owns(it's not Dark Souls):
http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=75616057&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Bamco owns Dark Souls:
http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=85199221&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

They are making a Demon Souls remake for the PS4 so it would be worth picking one up.
At todays prices anyway if you can find a PS4 for 250.00 and get bloodborne for 20.00

Can you play the original demon souls on ps4? I love dark souls and nothing else really anymore as far as pc gaming goes. Even at 30fps I'm thinking of getting a ps4 for bloodbourne.

Can you play the original demon souls on ps4? I love dark souls and nothing else really anymore as far as pc gaming goes. Even at 30fps I'm thinking of getting a ps4 for bloodbourne.

If you live in the u.s., it is pretty common to find good bundle deals for the ps4.

IF they do, it will certainly be after Uncharted 4 and probably even one more big exclusive. Sony isn't gonna let go of one of the few system moving exclusives that easily.

I don't believe Demon's Souls is backwards compatible.

I own both the ps3 and ps4. I've only played and completed one game on each: Demon's Souls and Bloodborne respectively.

Back