Bloodborne on PC?

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by Deleted member 201992, Dec 11, 2015.

1. This is the only console game I'm interested in. I don't think it'll come to PC, might have to buy a PS4 when the FF7 remake comes out and pick up a cheap bloodborne.

2. Zorlag

Zorlag Limp Gawd

Sony never let go of the Demon´s Souls, so don´t get your hopes up for a port any time soon. BB is one of the system seller games for them too.

3. Blade-Runner

Blade-Runner 2[H]4U

Why buy a PS4 when you can just about be guaranteed that FF7 will also be released on PC?

4. polonyc2

polonyc2 [H]ard as it Gets

you'll never see Demon's Souls or Bloodborne on PC (aren't those the only 2 owned/published by Sony?)...same way you'll never see a Naughty Dog game on PC

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  5. H-street

H-street [H]ardness Supreme

Just get a PS4 and blood borne. It's worth it. As a huge souls fan I got the PS3 for demon souls (worth it) and a ps4 for blood borne(worth it)

6. I beat Demon's Souls way back when I had a PS3. I don't own any consoles now.

7. LurkerLito

LurkerLito 2[H]4U

It's probably a mistake. It would be real hard to believe that a Sony would let a system seller like Bloodborne be released on PC. I could understand if the game failed on PS4 that it might be possible, but there are people who would buy a PS4 and a PS+ sub just to play the game.

8. LeviathanZERO

LeviathanZERO [H]ardness Supreme

Definitely a mistake.
    Not gonna happen. We would have heard something, anything by now. Why would MSI know and noone else? That doesn't make sense.
    And Sony... yeah.

Sony owns the rights.
    http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=86262151&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch
    Click the Current Owner arrow.

Here's one thing From owns(it's not Dark Souls):
    http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=75616057&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

Bamco owns Dark Souls:
    http://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=85199221&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

9. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Ignore Me

They are making a Demon Souls remake for the PS4 so it would be worth picking one up.
    At todays prices anyway if you can find a PS4 for 250.00 and get bloodborne for 20.00

10. Rattle

Rattle 2[H]4U

Can you play the original demon souls on ps4? I love dark souls and nothing else really anymore as far as pc gaming goes. Even at 30fps I'm thinking of getting a ps4 for bloodbourne.

11. tonyftw

tonyftw [H]ard|Gawd

If you live in the u.s., it is pretty common to find good bundle deals for the ps4.

12. cthulhuiscool

cthulhuiscool 2[H]4U

IF they do, it will certainly be after Uncharted 4 and probably even one more big exclusive. Sony isn't gonna let go of one of the few system moving exclusives that easily.

13. Tzzird

Tzzird [H]ardness Supreme

I don't believe Demon's Souls is backwards compatible.

I own both the ps3 and ps4. I've only played and completed one game on each: Demon's Souls and Bloodborne respectively.

14. LeviathanZERO

LeviathanZERO [H]ardness Supreme

Not happening. Was debunked at PSX in December.

We would see Bloodborne 2 before this happens.