Bloodborne Is Now Available for Streaming on the PC Through PlayStation Now

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Bloodborne has finally been added to the PlayStation Now lineup. PlayStation Now is a video game streaming service from Sony that allows PC and PS4 gamers to play over 650 PS4, PS3, and PS2 games. If you are unsure that you have the connection to stream the games, there is a free 7 day trial. The introductory pricing of the streaming service is $9.99 a month, $29.99 for 3 months of service, or $99.99 for a solid year of the subscription service.

Although note that in order to take advantage of the $9.99 intro offer, you will need to purchase that directly, as the 7-day trial will transition into the standard monthly subscription.

I just wish they would fix the frame pacing, for the love of Beavis. You play it in 720p in a small window or TV, looks fine, the larger the display, the more pronounced the frame pacing issue becomes. FFS, make a PS4 Pro patch or something.

I just wish they would fix the frame pacing, for the love of Beavis. You play it in 720p in a small window or TV, looks fine, the larger the display, the more pronounced the frame pacing issue becomes. FFS, make a PS4 Pro patch or something.

So it's exactly the same as if you play locally on a PS4? I bought it on sale quite a while ago and found it to run so badly as to be unplayable on a PS4 Slim.

So it's exactly the same as if you play locally on a PS4? I bought it on sale quite a while ago and found it to run so badly as to be unplayable on a PS4 Slim.

I played it way back at release and had no issues....after playing Dark Souls Remaster at a silky 60fps I have a very difficult time going back to Bloodborne. Which is sad because I absolutely love the fucking game.

But yeah, it’d be great if From Software would throw a patch at the game to bump up performance on the Pro. Especially for anyone attempting to stream on PC, because everyone should get the chance to enjoy this game.

Bloodborne has finally been added to the PlayStation Now lineup. PlayStation Now is a video game streaming service from Sony that allows PC and PS4 gamers to play over 650 PS4, PS3, and PS2 games. If you are unsure that you have the connection to stream the games, there is a free 7 day trial. The introductory pricing of the streaming service is $9.99 a month, $29.99 for 3 months of service, or $99.99 for a solid year of the subscription service.

Although note that in order to take advantage of the $9.99 intro offer, you will need to purchase that directly, as the 7-day trial will transition into the standard monthly subscription.

Yeah, 720p is maximum and this is 2018. No thanks! I wouldn't want it even if it was free, otherwise if performance and lag were reasonable it could be useful for crappy laptop gaming or on TV without the need of connecting a proper gaming PC or buying a console. This could be a reason they don't want to offer higher res as to not cut into their console sales.

I hated Bloodborne because I sucked at it. I don't think I ever cleared the first level after 9 million attempts.

I've not streamed it through their online service, but I've played it on my 52" TV (game scaled to 1920×1080) and streamed to my PC from the PS4 over the LAN. The default window when streaming over LAN is a small window, the game looks smooth running through that, but when I go full-screen (monitor is 2560×1440) the frame pacing problem becomes pronounced.

I hated Bloodborne because I sucked at it. I don't think I ever cleared the first level after 9 million attempts.

Ha same...the game looks really good and watching friends play...looks fun. When I played though...I was not good...tried many attempts and play styles and just couldn't get the hang of it. I did hear the first level was pretty hard and once people got past that...the difficulty went down for a good while.

Ha same...the game looks really good and watching friends play...looks fun. When I played though...I was not good...tried many attempts and play styles and just couldn't get the hang of it. I did hear the first level was pretty hard and once people got past that...the difficulty went down for a good while.

Yeah it looked good, but there is a part (near the end? I wouldn't know) where you cross a bridge and go up some stairs and I remember some damn demon wolf things just kept tearing me up. Because by that point you'd have almost no health left or bombs left

If it shows up on PS+ for free and I have nothing else to do I might try again someday
edit - oh it already was. I wonder if I "bought it" to get it later...

Back