Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Finally, glad to see this one finally got there, I have my original windows 95 version, but that doesnt seem to want to run on anything newer. At least now I can play this easily again.

I had this game for PS1 1995 or so it was a hard game. I sold it for alot if money on ebay not sure what its worth now.

I had this game for PS1 1995 or so it was a hard game. I sold it for alot if money on ebay not sure what its worth now.
$20-40, PC or PSX. It's not all that rare are sought after, so the market value isn't high.

This was the first game I got for my PSX back in the day, and liked it in spite of the terrible load times it had on that system That was the reason I looked for the PC version, although that had its own issues, mostly buggy and picky as hell on what it wanted to run on.

I always wanted to pick this game up, and for some reason never grabbed it. Might just do it now.

I really liked Soul Reaver, but never finished it. I was too busy playing Quake III at the time. :D

I understand that this one isn't, but my Soul Reaver comment was in response to "the later ones weren't so good."
Talking past each other I think LOL. I more meant that it's nothing like those games from a mechanics or even game type standpoint. The 3D games were a very sharp turn away from this one. This one was also sort of rushed and unfinished as well. It's also sloppy and was buggy as fuck and riddled with loading times. It was also one of the earlier PS games IIRC and it really showed. But it's a pretty fun ride and it does work, and the characters are all over the top hilarious, vastly more than the later games.

It's just a really odd ball of a game that works well despite itself. It's even an odd ball of a game compared to the rest of the series. I'd love to see the series rebooted though, Nosgoth on the PC was... well the less said about that the better.

Back