Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition (-75% steam) Worth it?

It's a cool game, but I'm a bit annoyed that I already have the Dark Elves edition, and I don't seem to get an extra 33% discount or whatever during this sale. That's a bit unfair...

So I'll probably pass just on principle... wait for a $5 deal.

Jesus, it's turn based, is it. I thought it was an action game. I'm going to look into this.

It has a real time mode, but that mode kind of sucks. If you get the game, play it turn based like it was meant to be played. Practically everyone online plays it in classic turn based mode.

Yeah, my friend talked me into trying it out so I picked it up on the one Steam holiday sale where it was like $20. Had a good bit of fun. Some of the races are pretty tough to win matches with, such as Vampires & Goblins. Seems almost like they're there for comic relief than anything, as their turns tend to end up failing in a hilarious manner, or when they do manage to pull something off the wall totally miraculously.

He likes to bitch about the random number generator always screwing him in the dice rolls though...

Some of the races are pretty tough to win matches with, such as Vampires & Goblins. Seems almost like they're there for comic relief than anything, as their turns tend to end up failing in a hilarious manner, or when they do manage to pull something off the wall totally miraculously.

Goblins are there for comic value. Goblins, Halflings, and Ogres are tier 3 teams. They are not meant to be competitive. Vampire are a tier 2 team; they are good players until their unreliability kicks in.

He likes to bitch about the random number generator always screwing him in the dice rolls though...
You need to plan for the worst when you play. Planning for failure is part of the the strategy of the game.

If anyone else is considering this game, don't wait to long, "Offer ends Monday at 10am Pacific Time."

Game was cool and good to pick up for that price. The rat thing always piss me off, at least in the beginning where they dodge every single tackle.

Game was cool and good to pick up for that price. The rat thing always piss me off, at least in the beginning where they dodge every single tackle.

Yeah the dodge skill + higher than average agility is pretty hard to fail. Just watch out for elf syndrome lol.

Back