Blizzard sending out free keys for World of Warcraft to subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigass

n00b
Hello everyone.

As u know Blizzard sent free WoW keys to a lot of subscribers to let them invite a friend who doesn't want/can't buy the game to email. If someone is not needed,please gime me Pm ;/ I just need one. Thx

I wondered when they would start doing this. It's expensive now if someone never played wow before and they started. This saves them 20 bucks only but meh.

I have never played this game, not sure if I would even if it's free.

For all the shit WOW gets it is actually a fun game. The fun might not last if you dont like doing the end game stuff or rolling alts, or pvp but generally the rise to the top is entertaining.

One you start playing, you'll probably invest 10x times the discount you get here...lol

marketing, they're trying to bring in more people.

Yep. Remember, the game is 7 years old now and still going strong. Cata brought a lot of players back. But WoW picked up pretty much the entire SWG user base and is afraid it'll lose it to SWTOR.

Don't get me wrong. I doubt Blizzard is afraid of anything right now, but I'm sure they know a nice chunk of users will jump ship to SWTOR and by getting as many subscribers aboard now, that hit will be diminished.

Threads begging for free keys are not allowed in General Gaming. We do have an existing thread in the free stuff forum, so watch for some to be post there and grab one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back