Blizzard giving three OLD classics for free

Whoa I never even know Rock and Roll Racing came out on PC. Awesome!

Three free classic games but do they install and play on 7/8 or do you need EOL XP just to play them?

Three free classic games but do they install and play on 7/8 or do you need EOL XP just to play them?

They work fine on 8. Maybe you could have checked your cynicism at the door and just tried them?

Right, because I want to try installing games that might crash and have issues, nah I'll let somebody else do that.
A vast majority of games over 10 years old do not install and play clean in 7/8, this is a fact.

Most of my rainbow 6 games are not compatible with 7.

Works fine on windows 7 64, but its a truncated version I believe. Its a modified version of Zsnes distributed by Blizzard.

Whoa I never even know Rock and Roll Racing came out on PC. Awesome!

i know rite? i didnt even know it was a blizzard game! LOL i used to ROCK it on my snes. May even be one of my favorite classic console games of all time!! River City Ransom was win too! (due for a real sequel if u ask me)

Hawk takes first, Viper slides into second, Rip is in another time zone! Haha, I used to love Rock N Roll Racing....time for some nostalgia

Rock n roll racing was the best game ever.
"Snake is in another time zone!"
"The stage is set, the green flag drops!"
"Let the carnage begin!"
"Snake is about to blow!"

doesnt seem like the full game =(
grew up with rock n roll racing.. this one is missing the music and its only a few races =(

Back