Blizzard Announces The Outcasts Fight Stick

Joystick on the left hand side? God Blizzard you are so dumb, let me start queuing up the Twitter death rights.

But if they put it on the right hand side, in for 2.

I'm glad they have included a phone rj11 jack for those of us still running on 14.4k modems :p

probably VGA. seriel tends to be 9 or 25 pin, the pic shows 15 pins, typical for VGA

Maybe it's an amplified serial port that can move data at FASTER than 115200 bits per second while at the same time, intentionally being stealthy so people mistake it for some ordinary VGA port.

Joystick on the left hand side? God Blizzard you are so dumb, let me start queuing up the Twitter death rights.

But if they put it on the right hand side, in for 2.

A joystick is SUPPOSED to be on the left. In classic arcade games the stick was usually on the left if it was not center mounted. Of course, I might also be showing a bit of bias with my being left handed and all that.

Anyone notice the 3.5" floppy drive? This is an April Fools.

You don't say? This must be you

water+car.jpg

huh, that looks like rj-45... are people's eyes full of stool today or what?

Considering its a crude drawing with zero labels I doubt anyone's eyes are filled with anything other than saline.

Why does Blizzard even bother anymore? They can't possibly top their 2012 April Fools' joke, Diablo III.

Some pretty serious technical analysis of an April Fool's day prank going on here!

Besides, given the day, everyone knows it's an RJ-46.

The game screenshots are classic too. I love the Battlecruiser vs the Treasure Goblin.

Back