Blinking disc Image popping up on Crysis Benchmark

Kelv

Limp Gawd
It's possibly related to the CCC since I noticed it after overclocking my cards, it doesn't show up in the game but I wanted to know what it meant. There's a blue and green one, and they blink often, but at random intervals, sometimes they pop up together at the same time. Here's a picture of the blue one, the green one is basically the same thing and shows up directly to the right of the blue one.

blinkingdisc.jpg

I believe those are just disc activity indicators, saying it is loading a texture, etc. They appeared every time I had a stuttering problem when using the benchmarking tool.

are you saying probably have a problem? I really wish I could make sure that they weren't there all along.

It's possibly related to the CCC since I noticed it after overclocking my cards, it doesn't show up in the game but I wanted to know what it meant. There's a blue and green one, and they blink often, but at random intervals, sometimes they pop up together at the same time. Here's a picture of the blue one, the green one is basically the same thing and shows up directly to the right of the blue one.

blinkingdisc.jpg

its normal.

Yeah, but he said that he saw them every time he had a stuttering problem, which would imply that he doesn't see them when he doesn't have stuttering problems.

I'll take your word for it, I was just bothered by it since it unnatural.

Yea, the game is not optimized at all. It stutters when it loads new textures and stuff in, at least on my system. I hate it actually. I only use Crysis to test out overclocks and overall performance. The game itself is kinda trash.

Back