Blending scratches and scuffs on MSI RMA replacement

Sturmangriff

Limp Gawd
I recently sent in my 780 Lightning for RMA and was sent a replacement with several areas on the top and backplate which have some scratches/scuffs/nicks. They aren't huge but they are there and they are visible and they aggravate the hell out of my OCD as I look through the case window. I tried a black marker on one spot but it didn't help much. Any tips on what to use to try and blend these in so they are less noticeable?

I am getting ready to leave town for the week so pics wouldn't be up until next Sat/Sun. I think I'll just make it a Plasti dip project and put it in my secondary rig. I needed an excuse to go shopping for a new gpu anyway:D

I figure your best bet is to work on your OCD. It'll pay dividends for all of your situations, in all of your life. Why not invest in yourself, in perpetuity?

If that's too much, then put your money where your mouth is: buying a new card will get you something completely shiny an relieve you of the problem. If you want a simple fix, then it's obviously not worth the investment to you. Why is that true?

Or, maybe, just buy a new backplate? That's less than a card, and you can kick the can down the road on the real issue.

If this were on a 980 or Titan X I could see you being upset, but on an old 780??? Meh.

Back