Shalafi

Fully [H]
Folks, this is the weekend deal for Steam

Final Fantasy VII = $5.99

Baldur's Gate; Enhanced Edition = $5

Also of note

Mirror's Edge = $4.99

Borderlands 2 = $14.99

Bioshock Infinite = $26.74 (33 percent off)

If you buy FFVII on steam do you have to register an account with SquareEnix?

Thanks OP - picked up BG and thinking about pre-ordering BG2...

I actually have the old original PC version of FF VII (and VIII) I think for Windows 95 or 98. Too bad I can't just activate that on steam and get the steam version compatible with 7.

Jason

I actually have the old original PC version of FF VII (and VIII) I think for Windows 95 or 98. Too bad I can't just activate that on steam and get the steam version compatible with 7.

Jason

There's a couple people in your situation, this just lets them buy it cheap so it's on their Steam account.

Jason

Add the shortcut to Steam and just mod it. It will work perfectly with Win7 and it will look a hell of a lot better. I bought the Steam version then proceeded to mod the heck out of it, removing all the enhanced features and DRM. As well as replacing the poor quality audio (which it sounds like they actually fixed now).

Add the shortcut to Steam and just mod it. It will work perfectly with Win7 and it will look a hell of a lot better. I bought the Steam version then proceeded to mod the heck out of it, removing all the enhanced features and DRM. As well as replacing the poor quality audio (which it sounds like they actually fixed now).

Damn, it kinda sucks that they FUBAR'd the audio so badly that it needed fixing. The work of Nobou Uematsu is just otherworldly to listen to while playing that game.

Back