Blazing [H]ot Dell SB. XFX 7900GT Extreme $264.71 XFX 7900GTX $440.21 Shipped Free

WaXmAn said:
anyone have a coupon??? Aim me at Atarikid4000 got paypal :D

Get on AIM and I'll send it to you. That is if you send me $10. My AIM is MKMetal1407

The 25% of desktop accessories deal didnt show on my basket. Is there a code you have to enter?

Spazilton said:
Actually its against Ebays rules to charge abnormally high S&H fees. Its called fee circumvetion and it is against the rules and they can suspend you for it. I report it every time I see it. It makes it damn near impossible to compete on ebay when you play by the rules and have to compete against people that dont.
it's called circumvention, since e-bay does not get fees from the shipping charge. Of course they want you to report it in order to secure their profits, it has virtually nothing to do with being fair to the users.

drizzt81 said:
it's called circumvention, since e-bay does not get fees from the shipping charge. Of course they want you to report it in order to secure their profits, it has virtually nothing to do with being fair to the users.

From a sellers standpoint. Sellers that do this can increase their margins to the profitable point by keeping the fees down. Sellers that play by the rules on certian items cannot make them profitable because of practices like this.

Result people that cheat the system win. People that dont lose.

If you sell on eBay you're already cheating by having people pay too much since mostly the people on there have no idea how much tech items go for. I say let the suckers have to pay the high fees, its what they deserve for driving up prices in the used sector. :D

So how do you get these coupons? I get the small business email every week, but the coupon code wasn't in mine. Is there another paper flyer? I wanted to give one of you guys the coupon I wasn't using.

MN Scout said:
So how do you get these coupons? I get the small business email every week, but the coupon code wasn't in mine. Is there another paper flyer? I wanted to give one of you guys the coupon I wasn't using.

It seems to be random whether you receive these 25% off coupons in your email or not. Last time they sent them out near the end of January. I didn't get one then but this time I did.

First to PM me can have my code... please only PM if you're going to use it.

*EDIT* - gone already.

Where is the 5% off code that people are using coming from? Is this an ebay purchase or did it also go out in the e-mail?

EDIT: I'm on the dell small business e-mail list and somehow they skipped me this time.

5% code seems to be dead. It had a limit of 1000 redemptions. It was posted at several deal sites.

$25 off on $150 + worth of order

nnpnr3gj6zhg3h
v05vw4p$wztvv$
pw7dw069qjxrv1
?k8wcrfhqswvmf

FrankieFiero said:
First to PM me can have my code... please only PM if you're going to use it.

*EDIT* - gone already.

darn it.. I will definately use it... so please, if anybody has one, please please PM me with it.

i just found a unused 25% off coupon in slickdeals! :eek: unfortunetly for all of u i used it!
xfx 7900gt
amd X2 3800
around $560 thats a deal!

My order for the 7900GTX still shows the original shipping estimate I was given of 4/12/2006.

Well hey for the prices you guys got its worth the wait. I didn't have the money to jump on this deal I'm glad a lot of others got in on it.

My 7900 GTX Extremes are still backordered but my X1900 XTX has shipped and i should get it the first of the week some time hopefully. I can't wait :).

screw me. Dan nabbit. I just saw this thread. Oh why couldnt someone pm me sheeesh. Oh well you people that got in on the deal should really be happy. Congrats.

I will use it right now. Give me a chance. Would be my first top of the line video card.

Spazilton said:
Well hey for the prices you guys got its worth the wait. I didn't have the money to jump on this deal I'm glad a lot of others got in on it.

I agree, it is definately worth a 2 week wait for the price. Thanks for posting this deal Spazilton. Thanks to ir0nw0lf for digging up that extra %5 coupon too. ;)

Back