Blackhex Likely Trolled Me---Stay away from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

computerpro3

LightningRod
Thx for the advice, I was just posting now that I'm sick of waiting.

Sprry Blackhex, I'll take this stuff down when I recieve my stuff. Until then you're just going to have to end up being banned from every forum on the whole friggin planet.

Black Hex, or Joey, should I say, unless I recieve my stuff VERY VERY soon you're in some serious crap. Lets start out with the fact that its now been two weeks. And neither me or Main Target has our stuff. You have caused me to miss a target for this system build; as I said earlier, its not my system, and I can't afford to pay the lost money.

The reason I was hesisating on reporting you as a troll is because I couldn't possibly believe that someone would be so stupid. Not only did you maybe steal $200 from me, but you gave me your full name, phone number, both of your screennames (which i gathered your girlfriends name from), your state, and the fact that you are in college. And I plan on prosecuting you to the full extent of the law, which is not only theft, but federal mail fraud. And believe it or not since this was fraud across state lines the FBI has jurdisticion in this case. I've been doing my research since I suspected something from you on trollhunters, various trolling cases, etc, and I know exactly how to bring you down.

As of now I am posting this on every forum I can find, as well as contacting Troll Hunters. You have ignored my repeated bumps and pm's (DESPITE LOGGING ON TO THE FORUM, I TRACKED THAT TOO), as well as giving me different excuses from the ones you gave to main target originally (and then only after my asking about it did you tell me the other one. I have a question for you; if you were too sick to ship out my stuff, then how the hell did you get to the post office and see that the line was way to long? At least think of better excuses and use the same one...). Yes, as soon as I suspected something was up I contacted him. I saved all my pm's, and all of his. I also saved our aim conversation. For the curious, here's a look at it:

chronic down: hey, sorry I can't IM you from my house
computerpro3: blackhex?
chronic down: yes
computerpro3: hey
computerpro3: are you alright
chronic down: first off I want to say I'm sorry for the wait
computerpro3: thx
computerpro3: whats goin on?
computerpro3: hold on brb
chronic down: I went to the movies tuesday with my girlfriend and I dropped my wallet at the theatre under my seat, about 20 minutes later I noticed that i didnt have my wallet, and went back into the theatre to get my wallet back, abnd my wallet was still there, but they took my drivers license, my credit cards, all my cash, and check stubs and stuff too
computerpro3: damn
computerpro3: that sux
computerpro3: hold on brb
chronic down: okay
chronic down: well long story short ive been trying as hard as I can to get all my stuff back, I wont be getting all the cash back I lost, have to go to secretary of state to get a new license, put all my ccs on hold, my bank account, etc..
chronic down: I have all the stuff boxed up I just have no cash ATM to ship it, my girlfriend gets paid tomorrow so she's going to pay for it till I get my stuff back, like I said, I'm so sorry for the wait
chronic down: and to top it off, I dropped my cell phone and the internal screen cracked, so I can't see anything
chronic down: I got your voicemail, I just cannot figure out how to call back
computerpro3: damn
computerpro3: well
computerpro3: so you can get it shipped out tomorrow for sure?
chronic down: yes
computerpro3: priority, right?
chronic down: yes sir
chronic down: with delivery conf if you'd like it
chronic down: and insured
computerpro3: if you do that I'll leave positive heat still and say everythings all set on the forums
computerpro3: cuz its not totally your fault whats happening
computerpro3: just out of curiosity what was the problem with your post office that you told main target about?
chronic down: i went to the post office to ship it that tuesday
chronic down: and i had an hour when i got there
chronic down: to get to college
chronic down: well..
chronic down: the line was
chronic down: around the counter, and out the door
computerpro3: olright
computerpro3: *"alright
computerpro3: thx for getting back to me
computerpro3: try to get it out tomorrow
chronic down: like I said, I would have called
chronic down: but my phone
computerpro3: ya
chronic down: if I could read the number lol
computerpro3: lol
chronic down: I'dve called
computerpro3: well good luck getting everything straightened out with your wallet and stuff
chronic down: yeah, hopefully the moron didn't spend anything on my ccs
chronic down: got everything they need to masquerade as me :-\
computerpro3: ya that would suck. identity theft is tough to sort out

Thats a few awfully unlucky coincidences. And I have another question; if the screen on your cellphone broke then how did you get my voivemail? Also, when I called I didn't even get your cell phone, I got your girl friend's voice leaving a message saying that "leave a message of joey feels like callin you he will". Funny how the telephone company routed my call from your apartment/dorm/house to your cellphone. Interesting, eh?

Anyway, what it boils down to is that I'm reporting you everywhere. You'll stay reported until I see a tracking number in my pm box. One that works. I WILL go after you. And I will get you.

well its been another day and still no word.

unless you want a warrant out for you blackhex you'd better contact me before tomorrow. Just think of how hard it will be to nail down a job with an arrest warrant out. Its going to follow you for the rest of your life.

I have all the neccessary information to press charges. Name, address, phone number, everything. And its not just theft its federal mail fraud.

If I were you i'd contact me very quickly.

my phone number is in an identical pm and im i sent you.

he used that same excuse about the post office line being out the door and around the corner, but did ship mine out.

the aim name he used for me I believe was blackhexinc so check that one out.

*sigh* im not feeling this, he told me he came to fl (where i live) for vacation and his friend was going to ship the stuff out. Nothing has came, i trusted him cause i talked to him a lot on yahoo/aim but im going to be much more caution from now on.... not much for me to do cept to wait and see

ya, I know his screennames.

Main target, does he actually respond to you on aim? Whenever I'm on he always has his away message up and ignores all my im's. His other sn is chronic down btw. I think he blocked me on that. I should get another screenname and check....

okay
he finally responded
here's what he said on aim

blackhexinc (11:40:14 AM): Sorry, god.. just got home from the hospital.

Auto response from baseballgod132 (11:40:14 AM): red sox...maint target leave one and ill talk

baseballgod132 (11:40:25 AM): hello
baseballgod132 (11:40:31 AM): what happened
blackhexinc (11:40:39 AM): I got in a car accident
baseballgod132 (11:40:44 AM): damnit
blackhexinc (11:40:44 AM): Haven't been home in 3 days
baseballgod132 (11:40:46 AM): i want to believe u
baseballgod132 (11:40:49 AM): but how am i supposed to
baseballgod132 (11:40:56 AM): you have been the mist unlucky person on EARRTH
blackhexinc (11:41:06 AM): I always have bad luck, it's nothing new
baseballgod132 (11:41:21 AM): are you hurt
blackhexinc (11:41:30 AM): I have some cuts and bruises, and a broken leg
baseballgod132 (11:41:48 AM): iassume u didnt get the stuff shipped out
blackhexinc (11:41:55 AM): obviously
baseballgod132 (11:42:15 AM): i thought u didnt have a liscence
baseballgod132 (11:42:18 AM): it got stolen
blackhexinc (11:42:23 AM): i wasnt driving
baseballgod132 (11:42:36 AM): did u manage to get your stuff back yet
blackhexinc (11:42:47 AM): my ccs are on hold, so is my checking acount
blackhexinc (11:42:52 AM): account*
blackhexinc (11:42:59 AM): i have to go to secretary of state to get a new license
baseballgod132 (11:43:26 AM): where do u go to schoo
baseballgod132 (11:43:28 AM): l
blackhexinc (11:43:32 AM): macomb community
baseballgod132 (11:43:38 AM): in MI
baseballgod132 (11:43:42 AM): ?
blackhexinc (11:43:45 AM): yeah
baseballgod132 (11:44:09 AM): hold on for a sec
blackhexinc (11:44:10 AM): my friends coming over tomorrow morning, ill get it shipped then
blackhexinc (11:44:23 AM): im going to lay down, i feel sick
baseballgod132 (11:44:26 AM): wait
baseballgod132 (11:44:32 AM): main target
baseballgod132 (11:44:46 AM): this is by main target
baseballgod132 (11:44:47 AM): "*sigh* im not feeling this, he told me he came to fl (where i live) for vacation and his friend was going to ship the stuff out. Nothing has came, i trusted him cause i talked to him a lot on yahoo/aim but im going to be much more caution from now on.... not much for me to do cept to wait and see"
baseballgod132 (11:45:00 AM): thats it
baseballgod132 (11:45:04 AM): you could have called me
baseballgod132 (11:45:08 AM): but u didnt
baseballgod132 (11:45:10 AM): and now ur lying
blackhexinc (11:45:13 AM): i dont have long distance
blackhexinc (11:45:15 AM): on my phone
baseballgod132 (11:45:25 AM): welkl whats up with main target
baseballgod132 (11:45:26 AM): is he lying
baseballgod132 (11:45:27 AM): ?
blackhexinc (11:45:35 AM): 20 diff people talk to him from my apartment
blackhexinc (11:45:37 AM): i havent been home
baseballgod132 (11:45:42 AM): he said that YOU said
baseballgod132 (11:45:44 AM): "*sigh* im not feeling this, he told me he came to fl (where i live) for vacation and his friend was going to ship the stuff out. Nothing has came, i trusted him cause i talked to him a lot on yahoo/aim but im going to be much more caution from now on.... not much for me to do cept to wait and see"
blackhexinc (11:45:50 AM): ill talk to him later about it
baseballgod132 (11:45:52 AM): that you went to florida
baseballgod132 (11:45:55 AM): guess not
blackhexinc (11:45:57 AM): ill ship your stuff tomorrow
baseballgod132 (11:46:03 AM): i sure hope spo
baseballgod132 (11:46:10 AM): cuz enough is enough
blackhexinc (11:46:11 AM): not much i can say about it, really.. sorry, i got into a car accident, i cant go back in time
blackhexinc (11:46:13 AM): and fix it
baseballgod132 (11:46:26 AM): if you really did get into a car accident
baseballgod132 (11:46:30 AM): i hope you get better quickly
baseballgod132 (11:46:32 AM): and that u are okay
baseballgod132 (11:46:33 AM): but
blackhexinc (11:46:36 AM): ill live
blackhexinc (11:46:40 AM): and ill ship your stuff
baseballgod132 (11:46:48 AM): if i dont have shipping confirmation IN MY PM BOX BY TOMORROW
baseballgod132 (11:46:57 AM): a criminal complaint will be filed
blackhexinc (11:47:04 AM): gotcha
baseballgod132 (11:47:11 AM): hope you feel better

personally i think its bs. i guess we'll find out tomorrow.

I know BlackHexInc, he's a good friend of mine over at ClubOC. I can personally attest he'd never be out to screw anyone over. In fact, he's really got a lot of things going on in his life right now. So I can tell you now, he isnt going to troll you.

I appreciate your standing up for him, and I really want to believe that he wouldn't troll me, as he seems to have a lot of bad luck and like a good guy. However that fact remains that he has my $230 or whatever, and its 2.5 weeks now and still nothing. It hasnt been shipped out. If he gives me confirmation tomorrow in my pm box and i get my stuff, I will GLADLY edit all my posts and say everything's alright. But until then, I won't. You wouldn't either if you were in my situation.

it just gets harder and harder to trust people anymore with lamers.

well if u need me to pay him a visit let me know.......maintarget knows me I am also in MICH.........would stop by his house if u wanted :) hehehehehe

thanks, if he fails to come through with his promise again i would love for you to do that. I'm waiting on someone else that offered already but if its too far away from him I'll let you know.

Thats how we'll know for sure if he's lying or not; he claims he has a broken leg.\

Thanks again!

lol from the thread at anandtech:

endscape said:
LMAO. I was in a deal to trade him some laptops for an LCD screen. Since we had around the same heat, we agreed to cross ship, that was supposed to happen on a friday. Soo I send him a PM on Thursday asking if we are still on. I never got a reply, so I didn't ship.

I get a hold of him three or four days later on AIM, and guess why he didn't respond, HE WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND JUST GOT BACK FROM A 3 DAY STAY AT THE HOSPITAL!

So no items were exchanged, hence no heat left, so I'm only a little pissed.

it was probably a month ago. Lemme go check

lol i started iming him on aim (I knew he was on yahoo from someone else that I was talking to) and he kept ignoring me. He continued to ignore me until i said something like this:

edited

lol that got him to respond. So now the truth comes out: he lied to main target about being in florida; he never was there. he has been in four accidents in the last 2 months according to him, all with his GF. He says that he stayed at the hospital 3 days twice. When I asked him what hospital he stayed at so I could check he said "uh its some local one, I forget." Thats what I thought. However if I went to a hospital 4 times in the last 2 months for car accidents I would know the hospitals name. Although if he's stupid enough to give me all his personal info, you never know. I also saw a convo from someone else that asked me not to post it, but it sure made blackhex look pretty damn ridiculous and caught him in another few lies.

once again, he promised me he'd ship it tomorrow and have a tracking number and picture of the box in my pm box before 12 noon. I made it very clear that if he didn't I'd have the cops/fbi/forum members after him. He basically said "geez, alright, I'll ship it out". I think i scared him crapless.

It's sad, because he seems like a good guy. But don't they all...

we'll see.

omfg a month ago.....bro just let me know I will stop by.....main knows that I would do that kinda shit hehe.......

ComputerPro3....

I quite regurely have people who don't have any communication with me in a week, or longer... 2 weeks isn't enough to press charges over.

And you can't post people's personal information in a forum...

Congratulations for posting someone's personal info on the board, dirtball. Not to mention this matter should've been held privately until you really knew the dilio. And let MainTarget decide what is said on his behalf as well.

Don't mean to be an asshat, but personally attacking someone to that degree is sick.

Alright. First off, don't post my personal information.. pretty lame if you ask me. I've been in 4 car accidents in the last two months, nothing I'm proud of to say the least, both of the last two have reinjured my knee, which I had reconstructive on a few years ago. I've dealt with enough people on this forum and a few other forums that know that I'm not a troll. You don't want to believe me, fine, that's your problem. A little bad luck and you're screaming troll like the little boy who cried wolf. So it's taken me awhile, don't get all up my ass about it. Now I'd appreciate it if you took my personal information off of your posts. Thanks for everyone I've dealt with before sticking up for me I guess, it just pisses me off how quickly people scream troll.. I have backed out of a few deals with people lately, and to those I'm sorry, if I honestly don't think I can't get the item out fast enough to you, I'll simply say sorry, I can't.. and that's that. I work nights, usually 8+ hours a night, so I get home, sleep till about 3, then get up to go to school. Not much time, plus with a kid on the way, and my girlfriend crashing everything that has four wheels, it's not been the greatest two months of my life. This will all be settled tomorrow with a tracking number.

Fox3a said:
ComputerPro3....

I quite regurely have people who don't have any communication with me in a week, or longer... 2 weeks isn't enough to press charges over.

And you can't post people's personal information in a forum...

but I'd be willing to bet they don't lie to you and other people too....

so_cal_forever said:
Congratulations for posting someone's personal info on the board, dirtball. Not to mention this matter should've been held privately until you really knew the dilio. And let MainTarget decide what is said on his behalf as well.

Don't mean to be an asshat, but personally attacking someone to that degree is sick.

Thanks,
You see, Mr. Snoop Dog, I tried to hold the dealio privatley but the foshizio wouldn't respond to my shizzle at allio. It's rather hard to hold a matter privatley when your the only one doing the talking. And main target and me have been talking and there is such thing as copy and paste, you know.....

And congratulations on breaking a forum rule yourself; name calling/flaming. Way to go!

blackhex said:
Alright. First off, don't post my personal information.. pretty lame if you ask me. I've been in 4 car accidents in the last two months, nothing I'm proud of to say the least, both of the last two have reinjured my knee, which I had reconstructive on a few years ago. I've dealt with enough people on this forum and a few other forums that know that I'm not a troll. You don't want to believe me, fine, that's your problem. A little bad luck and you're screaming troll like the little boy who cried wolf. So it's taken me awhile, don't get all up my ass about it. Now I'd appreciate it if you took my personal information off of your posts. Thanks for everyone I've dealt with before sticking up for me I guess, it just pisses me off how quickly people scream troll.. I have backed out of a few deals with people lately, and to those I'm sorry, if I honestly don't think I can't get the item out fast enough to you, I'll simply say sorry, I can't.. and that's that. I work nights, usually 8+ hours a night, so I get home, sleep till about 3, then get up to go to school. Not much time, plus with a kid on the way, and my girlfriend crashing everything that has four wheels, it's not been the greatest two months of my life. This will all be settled tomorrow with a tracking number.

Then ship out my parts and don't lie. Pretty lame if you ask me. If you really have been in four car accidents in the last two months, then how come you won't give me the hospital name so I can check for peace of mind? And its not a little bad luck; let's recount the story. What would you do if YOU were the one that sent a money order?

The last two weeks in the life of blackhex:

Hi, I'm blackhex. Today is the tuesday after labor day. I recieved a money order today for $230. After promising him twice I'll ship it today, nah, I'm lazy, so I think I'll ship it thursday. But at least I'll let him know with a pm. Thats the last honest thing I plan on doing. Hey, now it's friday, and he sends me a pm asking if its shipped. nah, of course not. I respond and try to use several stall tactics including "I don't have the information" despite the fact its right in the pm he replied to! Haha, computerpro3 must be stupid!!!! Oh boy, he sent me a pm and called me now, uh oh. Didn't expect that! We'll lets not return his call and make up a story! After ignoring 5 more pm's, two email messages, and lots of im's, I finally thought of something. "hey computerpro man, I went to the movies, and my wallet got stolen and i bumped into a chair and broke my cellphone's scren so I couldn't call you bakc! (Guess what, I DIDNT EVEN CALL YOUR CELLPHONE!) But then I got my wallet back and I don't have my drivers liscence or anything! Sorry!" WOW he fell for it, he must be retarded! A few days later....damnit, he's still bothering me! Lets think of something else! Okay, I got it "hey, I was too sick to go to the post office! okay, that worked. a few days later....Still bothering me! WTF! okay, "hey computerpro, I went to ship out your stuff a few days ago but the post office line was to long." OH CRAP, I made a mistake! He knows I'm lying now because he started talking to main target, who I told I was in FLORIDA (hahah I can't believe he fell for that one!). Anyways, I'll just keep telling him I'll ship his stuff out, I don't think he'll actually pursue it any further. Oh shit, he keeps pestering me and now he's bringing it public. Oh well, I'll tell everyone I'll ship out his stuff to make HIM look like the badguy. Ya, that'll work. Maybe I'll even do it! Damn, it was good while it lasted!

What the hell would YOU do, if that happened. ADD TO THE FACT that on anandtech someone said that you used the SAME excuse about teh car accident a month ago while trying to scam him out of laptops!!!!!!!!!!

while you may be telling the truth, you HAVE to admit ALL the evidence stacks up against you, and you'd better understand why I'm feeling this way. So dn't go shooting your mouth off about "A little bad luck" or "a litle boy crying wolf".

Stop defending yourself with empty promises and do it with a tracking number.

computerpro3 said:
but I'd be willing to bet they don't lie to you and other people too....

Now I have to come to his defense here. He very well may have been in many car accidents recently. He :eek: l, I've been to the ER at my local hospital almost 2 dozen times in the last 3 months, and it still takes me a couple minutes to remember the name.

And yes, posting personal information is a no no, no matter what the situation.

Hope everything works out

Endscape

endscape said:
Now I have to come to his defense here. He very well may have been in many car accidents recently. He :eek: l, I've been to the ER at my local hospital almost 2 dozen times in the last 3 months, and it still takes me a couple minutes to remember the name.

And yes, posting personal information is a no no, no matter what the situation.

Hope everything works out

Endscape

he said he was in florida. He's not. If he was too sick to go to the post office then how did he know the line was too long. He said he couldn't call me back because the screen on his cellphone was shattered so he couldn't get the number. 1, how did he get the voicemail if it was shattered, 2, I left the number in the voicemail, and 3, I didn't even call his cellphone. He said he didn't ship out main target's stuff because he couldn't find a box. They sell them at the post office. He said he couldn't call me because he doesn't have long distance on his phone. Payphones, the hospital phone, etc do. There's more and more I could find if your not satisfied.

I wish I could post the convo someone showed me.....

computerpro3 said:
What the fuck would YOU do, if that happened. ADD TO THE FACT that on anandtech someone said that you used the SAME excuse about teh car accident a month ago while trying to scam him out of laptops!!!!!!!!!!

WOWA slow down there kiddo. I never said he trolled me or tried to troll me. He never sent me his address, because apperantly he was in a car crash. He never got online in that time, and I have 3 screen names, so he didn't block me. I should have worded what I said on anand better, but I was in a hurry. He did not, nor attempt to, troll me.

And watch your language,

E

if you didn't mean it that way you shouldn't hae said

LMAO. I was in a deal to trade him some laptops for an LCD screen. Since we had around the same heat, we agreed to cross ship, that was supposed to happen on a friday. Soo I send him a PM on Thursday asking if we are still on. I never got a reply, so I didn't ship.

I get a hold of him three or four days later on AIM, and guess why he didn't respond, HE WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND JUST GOT BACK FROM A 3 DAY STAY AT THE HOSPITAL!

So no items were exchanged, hence no heat left, so I'm only a little pissed.

but anyway, I'm done. All I want are my parts. Hopefully this pressure will get him to ship them. I'm not gonna get banned for getting in an argument.

how about you just stop bitching, im sorry but computer pro just fucking wait until today, if you dont have the stuff in your pm box then fine but god damnit stop making this situations elongate and worsen, this is ridiculous and doesnt need to go on. we know your mad, i am too, but you have contacted black hex and now you need to chill, this isnt your place to be losing your cool on. Just breathe and relax

mmmkay?

Note the absence of the words "lie" "troll" "steal" "cheat" etc. Poorly worded yes, be careful what you infer.

E
EDIT: I agree with Main Target on this one

Main Target said:
how about you just stop bitching, im sorry but computer pro just fucking wait until today, if you dont have the stuff in your pm box then fine but god damnit stop making this situations elongate and worsen, this is ridiculous and doesnt need to go on. we know your mad, i am too, but you have contacted black hex and now you need to chill, this isnt your place to be losing your cool on. Just breathe and relax

mmmkay?

there's a reasons why my stuff is being shipped today, and yours isn't (your isn't being shipped by his own admission under the pretense he doesn't have a box). And its not because I'm chilling like you.

no, i actually have full trust in blackhex, i always have, its the shitty evidence you put upon me that made me wonder.

endscape said:
Note the absence of the words "lie" "troll" "steal" "cheat" etc. Poorly worded yes, be careful what you infer.

E

notice the presence of LMAO and caps. Poorly worded, yes. I don't have ESP.

ANyway I'm done, go ahead, pile on.

LMAO - I was laughing at the coincidence, and I thought he might be lieing, now I think otherwise

Caps - becuase I wanted that part noticed

ESP - You still made inferances that were unsupported.

I too, am done,

Hope everyone gets their stuff,

E

wow, talk about things getting out of hand... chill out guys, seriously. comp, your stuff will be on it's way with a tracking number, end of story. sheesh..

edit: and if you honestly think that I "made all of this up" just to piss you off, you're sadly mistaken.

Isnt it funny how trolls never have illness, accidents or other mysterious problems when it comes to taking someone elses money or items, only when they have to send money out or ship things. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back