Blackcoin... Who else mines @ the multipool?

@blade52x, yes, please get the profit calcs working that would be very handy, i like your x11 pool.

I got some new code up today, but it needs the full payout cycle to calculate properly. So hopefully tomorrow night when the first reported profits go up, they look right. :p

Anyone mine x11 with 290? Looking for good settings. Just using defaults now + XI 64 (when using machine) and getting around 2.3MH/s

Anyone mine x11 with 290? Looking for good settings. Just using defaults now + XI 64 (when using machine) and getting around 2.3MH/s

I have two 290s, one gets 2.389, and 2.35 for the other one. Instead of pushing to 2.5, I just undervolted it instead :) even less power being used! woot. That is on stock core and 1500 mem.

I got some new code up today, but it needs the full payout cycle to calculate properly. So hopefully tomorrow night when the first reported profits go up, they look right. :p

http://cryptoalts.com/profits/

Well, either scrypt is damn terrible now or the pool had a bad day on scrypt. X11 was right on though. In fact, it was actually more profitable to mine X11 today than scrypt even before electricity costs.

Blackcoin Multipool released v2.0. The front end is so much better before. You can mine scrypt, scrypt-n, x11, or sha256 on it right now.

http://blackcoinpool.com/

Make sure you change your fee from 5% to something more reasonable though. :p

I wonder what's happening with payouts that were not yet processed from the old site. I just completed a full day of mining yesterday, but my payout was still listed as "Pending" up until this morning when I last checked it. Now, after the upgrade, there's still no sign of that payment in my wallet leading me to believe that it was never actually processed last night when it should have been. I just sent a ticket in about it... we'll see how things go from there.

EDIT: Blackcoinpool just added a twitter feed on their main page and it has an entry about the payouts being delayed because of Cryptsy. So.... guess that addresses my concern. Still keeping my ticket in though just in case.

Last edited:
Back