Blackberry question

slaya

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey, i'm selling my curve 3g (9330) running os6 and would like to pull off my pictures/songs off the phone. The trouble i'm having is that I am able to access the SD card from my computer, but I can't seem to be able to navigate to the internal memory of the phone to copy over the files.

Is there any trick to this?

Thanks

Did you try using the BB desktop software to pull the data? I don't usually use it myself because when I plug mine in it shows both the micro-SD and the internal storage as separate drives but maybe the BB software can help in your case.

yes that should work i have used BB desktop software to pull off my pictures/songs off the phone internal memory before , i had to get a bb replacement so i had to do that something .

Yep, that worked out.. I was really hoping not to put the evil blackberry software on my computer, but it's taken care of now!

Thanks

Glad it worked out for you. In the future you can probobly also use bbsak. It's a really helpful bb tool that can probobly do the same thing as bb desktop manager.

Sounds like it is taken care of but in the future just go to Options>Security Options>Security Wipe. It will reset it to factory condition. If you had it on a BES service, you could also ask the admin to wipe the handset.

Back