Black Zune w/ Car pack: $259.42 @ Sams Club

psychoace said:
Circuitcity has it for $200 if you order it online. You can do an in store pickup though so you don't even have to wait until after xmas for it.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=143679&WT.mc_n=8360&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=EMAIL&cm_cat=CIRCUITCITY.COM&cm_pla=EMA_ORDER_CONFIRMATION_DI->S2%20-%20PRODUCT%20SPOT&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=8360

Thats not a zune :p

Granted, I would buy a Vision: M over a Zune... so IMHO it is a better deal.

yes i agree the zune is 100% better in every way, but people are fooled by advertising.

the zune is 100% awesome!

Staples has the black Zune on sale for $229.00 and then you can use the 12% off coupon on top of that which brings it down to $200.00. I got mine last night- put about 15g of music on it with no issue. Very simple interface and the sound is excellent.

I have an ipod video 60gb model, and i was playing with a zune yesterday at target, and man the zune is just awesome. The interface doesnt look like some cheap ascii crapola. Everythign about the unit was awesome, wish i could see mine for a decent price :((

Umm Zune is rolling man, there are more you can do with Zune then IPOD and thats for sure.

annaconda said:
Umm Zune is rolling man, there are more you can do with Zune then IPOD and thats for sure.

Yeah, I'd much prefer to have a song good for 3 listenings splooged over to me than use my iPod as a portable harddrive...

OK. The only way that I would maybe get a Zune is if it is supported by RealRhapsody.

edit: it isnt

Back