Black Ops for 9.99$ worth it..

Ryoohki360

Gawd
I'am not a huge COD online player, but my local store (Club Videotron, MICROPLAY) is getting rid of 90% of their PC games, all of them are priced at 9.99$ and less. They have tons of Black OP for 9.99$. Last COD i played was MW. Is the Single Player nice?

SP is okay, but the MP is where it's at.

Zombies is a lot of fun too if you have people to play with. IMHO, it's easily worth $10 but I've also put a few hundred hours into it (MP and Zombies) over the past year. If you're only going to play SP, then it's your call. I finished MW3 SP, but never really touched Black Ops outside of a few levels.

The SP might be worth $9.99... up to you. Is it worth a movie?

If you have a friend to play some zombies, it easily ups the value of the game.

No, COD MW3 killed this game and even then you're stuck with only the like four stock maps. I couldn't finish the single player.

No, COD MW3 killed this game and even then you're stuck with only the like four stock maps. I couldn't finish the single player.

Black Ops had a lot more play time though.

Fucking piss away $60 for a 3 hour single player game...

Definitely worth the 10. I put in about 6 hrs in SP and another 13 in MP. Totally worth it.

Black Ops had a lot more play time though.

Fucking piss away $60 for a 3 hour single player game...

The single player isn't worth it for a single one of the COD titles. Even COD4 single player was just decent imo and that was probably the best of the bunch. No one is paying $60 for the single player.

I think the single player is worth $10, I rather enjoyed how they told the story.

The single player isn't worth it for a single one of the COD titles. Even COD4 single player was just decent imo and that was probably the best of the bunch. No one is paying $60 for the single player.

The first 2 were awesome SP games, the 3rd was ok, World at War was ok. The rest of them sucked as SP.

I rarely play games online(and couldn't on my 360). It's damned annoying that FPS are gearing to online play only.

The first 2 were awesome SP games, the 3rd was ok, World at War was ok. The rest of them sucked as SP.

I rarely play games online(and couldn't on my 360). It's damned annoying that FPS are gearing to online play only.

Yeah, I have to agree with you there. I miss seeing an FPS with a solid single player campaign.

$10 is a good deal but you have to pay $60 more if you want to play online with the current map lineup.
There are 4 DLC's with 4 maps each, $15 each.
EDIT: looks like 3 have normal map packs and the latest looks like Zombie maps.

Last edited:
If I were you I would rather rent it than buy it.

The single player is good by itself. The multiplayer population on PC dropped like a cheerleader's panties on prom night when MW3 came out. It wouldn't be worth it IMO.

Thanks guys, bought it, still have many copies left LOL! Code works on Steam so i don't need the box and CD... LOL if you're are interested i could buy a copy if someone wants it and if there's still have english copies in stock. Should be about 13$ with taxes.. anyway if interested PM me..

Buy a bunch and eBay the steam codes, make some money off them I know I would

Yeah i wonder i'll do that, but hey i'am not after money that much so i offered here first..

Back