Black Friday Shoppers Destroy Walmart Displays

Those "people" are animals ... and it would appear it is about time for a cull.

Wow they really have you Americans drinking the Kool-aid.

Why do you people keep insisting that all Americans are the same? FFS, one person said something that you disagree with, stop being such arrogant pricks.

Why do you people keep insisting that all Americans are the same? FFS, one person said something that you disagree with, stop being such arrogant pricks.

Fine then .... majority of Americans ... is that better?

QFT! I'm a South American and don't see crap like this in my country!

on another note, all USA citizens are the same :D

/jk

Fine then .... majority of Americans ... is that better?

Yes.

Although I wouldn't say the majority, more like the public minority (the headline: "millions of Americans shop at walmart without pepper spraying each other" does not generate ad revenues), but at least this is a step away from the massive sweeping generalizations in this thread.

Walmart brings out the worst people. Black Fri. brings out the worst in people. Put the 2 together and boy, look out! And to make it the perfect storm, in Oakland. :eek:

I bet at many of these Walmarts on BF, if someone called in INS, half the people would've fled. :D

No wonder other countries hate us.. Look at that crap... My god, its not even starving people after food, its just Chinese shit!

No wonder other countries hate us.. Look at that crap... My god, its not even starving people after food, its just Chinese shit!

Other countries tend to hate America because of foreign intervention, unless you're drawing comparison of how Americans tend to destroy everything for self gain?

what games were on sale to make people go that apeshitnuts

Don't know about games but in other videos they were clawing each other for some $2.89 waffle makers and $2.89 food processors.

74707940.jpg

This thing normally goes for $10 at walmart so they saved $7 and had to go bananas to get it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rival-Waffle-Maker/16486762

I don't know what's worse, these types of videos or the videos these cattle put up celebrating their "haul" as if it was some sort of accomplishment.

Fuck all of you, learn to swim.

I don't know what's worse, these types of videos or the videos these cattle put up celebrating their "haul" as if it was some sort of accomplishment.

Fuck all of you, learn to swim.

a man of my own words! learn to swim indeed

All that for a bunch of console noob first level person shooter to be played with a crap analog stick and weak ass console cpus GPUS.

I am happy I am above them and there petty needs.

They have been trained at birth to regard only mob mentality as the rule of law. They are moles and soon the final code will be sent to them .............. they will become our worst nightmares........... they will become the Zombie Hordes!!!! Are you ready? :eek:

They did the same crap at my Walmart. Some guy grabbed all the 28 dollar titles (gears 3 is one). Some one said he had close to 60 copies off that pallet.

Two people while bending down to grab we're hit with pickpocket attempts. Some lady hit the one thief in the nuts.
This is not made up lol.

They did the same crap at my Walmart. Some guy grabbed all the 28 dollar titles (gears 3 is one). Some one said he had close to 60 copies off that pallet.

Two people while bending down to grab we're hit with pickpocket attempts. Some lady hit the one thief in the nuts.
This is not made up lol.
Ahh, a nutcracker to ring in the holiday season. :D

Look like a bunch of ants waiting to be stepped on.

You couldn't have said it better Xan433 "Mindless Neanderthals" is the best title.

its scary, that women was nearly trampled to death.
I have a very hard time understanding that kind of behavior towards the shit they sell at walmart.

Don't know about games but in other videos they were clawing each other for some $2.89 waffle makers and $2.89 food processors.

74707940.jpg

This thing normally goes for $10 at walmart so they saved $7 and had to go bananas to get it.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rival-Waffle-Maker/16486762

dammit i just bought that waffle maker yesterday, but still, I dont think i would have waited in tremendous lines that wrap around city blocks, and then scramble like cattle towards the waffle makers with no regard for the well being of my fellow human beings; I wouldn't pepper spray anyone either....save myself the trouble and go to Denny's.

I've been to that Wal-Mart. The people that go there aren't generally the highest caliber. I only go to that Wal-Mart late at night and only because it's on the way home. During the day the parking lot is always packed and it takes forever to get in and out of there. That part of Mesquite has gone downhill in the last 10-15 years. When that Wal-Mart opened it was a much nicer area.

Back