https://blackfriday.com/stores/dell-consumer/ads/black-friday/page-1
Dell has 6 pages of deals.
XBOX One bundle for $300.
Intel notebook for $150.
Logitech G910 for $99.

GameStop Black Friday deals. Ad scan.
http://www.bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad?page=1#viewer

Best Buy Black Friday page is up.
http://blackfriday.bestbuy.com/?cat...D=1&siteID=TnL5HPStwNw-WDoeNyRRLbWa2Fr0YJX6.g

Target Black Friday Ad.
http://weeklyad.target.com/promotio..._BFever_1101_HERO|HERO|T:Template B-DVM|C:CMS

Sam's Club Black Friday Ad.
http://bestblackfriday.com/ads/sams-club-black-friday

Add more deals to the thread and I'll see if I can add them to the OP. As long as it doesn't get out of hand. ;)

Last edited:
the Xbox One bundle with Fallout 4 and Gears of War is a pretty good deal

Meh,

There are a couple of things on here that I would consider deals but most of it is really not much of what a "Black Friday" deal should be.

Their "market value" prices are inflated to begin with.

Good thread and I am sure alot of people will be looking to see what Black Friday deals will be but I say no ty to dell.

I'll be ordering that Xbox one bundle soon as its available. I've got a friend looking for a Xbox one and I'll just sell him mine for $200 and get a new one

Thats a great deal for an Xbox one. I guess this is the holiday season where the next gen consoles finally take over.

Agreed, the Xbox One deal is irresistible. I want a PS4 more though, so I'm hoping it'll get a similar deal. But it doesn't, damnit I'll just have to buckle and get an XB1.

Dell S2716DG - Gsync 1440p 144Hz monitor for $630 seems pretty good.

Thats a great deal for an Xbox one. I guess this is the holiday season where the next gen consoles finally take over.

They're two years old. I think we can stop calling them "next gen".

I wanna see a decent ps4 bundle, maybe I can finally get to play The Last of Us

All I'm somewhat looking for this year is a 60-65" 4K TV. I don't need any cheap things just to have them this year.

I know I am interested in this one. Need to upgrade my monitor game.

Just keep in mind that it's a TN panel, in case that matters to you. There are some IPS units that do 1440p 144 Hz on the market now, so be sure to keep a lookout for deals in a month.

The 149 laptop is crap and probably available from all major retailers on BF. Last year it was the 32gb harddrive from staples. If you really need a laptop wait for the $200 deals with at least 500gb drives

Just keep in mind that it's a TN panel, in case that matters to you. There are some IPS units that do 1440p 144 Hz on the market now, so be sure to keep a lookout for deals in a month.

I regret my last IPS panel purchase... they aren't what they used to be. I'll probably go with a TN next time.

Meh,

There are a couple of things on here that I would consider deals but most of it is really not much of what a "Black Friday" deal should be.

Their "market value" prices are inflated to begin with.

Good thread and I am sure alot of people will be looking to see what Black Friday deals will be but I say no ty to dell.

You just pretty much summed up what Black Friday has definitively become.

I wish a research firm would do some work comparing relative retail price:value of Black Friday vs all other days of the year. I'm pretty certain that graph would be a straight line.

You just pretty much summed up what Black Friday has definitively become.

I wish a research firm would do some work comparing relative retail price:value of Black Friday vs all other days of the year. I'm pretty certain that graph would be a straight line.

With the ever expanding online marketplace Black Friday is a thing of the past. Now etailers will just flucuate prices depending on stock and lack of sales. You'll find better deals in the middle of March than holiday "sales" because a product hasn't moved in awhile. Black Friday was a thing back in 2006 but now a days I can pick up a 70" TV with free shipping from Amazon at Costco prices.

i might pick up the g910. ive been looking at one for a while now.

Yeah the G910 is a nice deal at $99, I may get one as well. I got one a few months ago from BB when they had them at $130 but the wife hi-jacked it lol. Really nice keyboard though and definitely not as loud as the G710 blue I'm using now.

Xbox One deal is fantastic as well but I have no use for it sadly, even my PS4 sits with a light layer of dust from neglect.

I'm in for a X1. How do you purpose I order it? Just be ready to check out on Dell's website?

The S2716DG uses the same AU Optronics panel that is in the PG278Q, so color is going to be outstanding. Since this is a gaming monitor the narrow viewing angles should not be bothersome unless you want to go Surround/Eyefinity. The fast 165 Hz AHVA panel being used in the PG279Q is still more than twice as slow in response time as the TN in the PG278Q while offering similar color accuracy.

Next gen, current gen, last gen... What do you propose we call them? :p
GameInformer calls it "New Gen" :rolleyes:.

Last edited:
I regret my last IPS panel purchase... they aren't what they used to be. I'll probably go with a TN next time.

Agreed. Seems like it's a marketing scheme now. Say it's got a IPS panel and even though it's low quality, people will buy it.

I really hope I can get in on that Xbox deal..

Way back in the day, like ~1978, I was 5, my brother 3. My mom went to JC Penny before X-Mas to get some new awesome Mickey Mouse watch that was on sale. She was in line with like 50 other people and when the doors opened it was a Texas-size stampede of women. :eek: My mom watched a few ladies get pushed and shoved to the ground. She got there first and they only had like 10 watches in stock, limit ONE per person. Needless to say, she opted out so she didn't have to piss one of us off with the other getting the watch.

Mob/stampede mentality, gotta love it. :D

Back