Black Friday 2019 Deals?

Lumpus

Limp Gawd
Post'em if you've got them.

/looking for a 2-in-1 cheap laptop/tablet & a gaming video card

This forum is kinda dead these days, best to just head over to slickdeals. You can set up deal alerts for the parts you want. You can do similar things on pcpartpicker.com.

Brother, every day is black Friday. You can look up price history to see how low a product has been sold for in the past and compare that to MSRP. Staples has been the most solid for steep discounts in your category and they have coupons too.

If your feeling really cheap wait for the "get a new" credit card promotions where if you spend $500 you get $200 cash back, if that is too much work get up to 10% off with your credit card through their rewards programs.

Best Buy is going to have the Xbox One X with Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order for $350.

Both New Egg and Amazon have 2TB SSDs for 229.00 these are the 860 Samsung EVOs New Egg actually has the better price with 10.00 off after the promo code.

Costco has a Flex 14 Lenovo with a third generation Ryzen 7 3700U, 12gb or ram, and a 512gb sssd for $550. I thought that was a pretty solid deal on a 2-1 laptop with a little oomph.

Costco has a Flex 14 Lenovo with a third generation Ryzen 7 3700U, 12gb or ram, and a 512gb sssd for $550. I thought that was a pretty solid deal on a 2-1 laptop with a little oomph.
Nice... I oogled it a bit, but it's really $200 above my price range this year. :(

Has anyone seen a decent PSU for sale on Black Friday? I've checked MicroCenter and NewEgg and I'm mostly only seeing $10 off deals - I need one asap for my sister's pc
Also looking for a sub-$150 video card (no gaming)... even the cheaper RX 570 cards are still @ $200
/Corsair Refurb did send a notice yesterday that I'd an advance notice of their upcoming sale... so crossing fingers there

How do you like it? Hows the battery life for just browsing? Any complaints with the wifi (some reviews mention disconnects)?

Nice... I oogled it a bit, but it's really $200 above my price range this year. :(

Has anyone seen a decent PSU for sale on Black Friday? I've checked MicroCenter and NewEgg and I'm mostly only seeing $10 off deals - I need one asap for my sister's pc
Also looking for a sub-$150 video card (no gaming)... even the cheaper RX 570 cards are still @ $200
/Corsair Refurb did send a notice yesterday that I'd an advance notice of their upcoming sale... so crossing fingers there

Try EVGA's B stock items. Here is a link https://www.evga.com/products/ProductList.aspx?type=8

How do you like it? Hows the battery life for just browsing? Any complaints with the wifi (some reviews mention disconnects)?

I got that one for the wife but it is the 3500u. I slapped in an Inland 1Tb m2 and a 16gb so dimm. I haven't noticed any complaints other than she wanted something fancier lol. It hits all the boxes, led backlit, fingerprint sensor, decent at mild games, browse all day etc etc. And most of all it was pretty cheap. Back then I got the 3500U one for 550 making the 3700U a damn good deal.

IMG_20191122_092325.jpg IMG_20191122_092329.jpg

MSI GE75 Raider - $1199.99

i7-9750H
RTX 2060 6GB
17.3" 1080p 144Hz
16GB RAM
512GB NVMe + 1TB HDD
Per-key RGB Backlit Keyboard with dedicated 10-key
Costco 2nd Year Warranty
Free Tech Support
90 Day Returns

Back