mazetorrents: invite codes

need:
OiNK
SCT
torrentbytes
bitmetv

would like demonoid and torrent damage, have acid-lounge invites for trade

edit: could use an Oink invite as well, still have several acid-lounge

i have 20 invites to torrent damage willing to trade for some other torrent site i will give away 3 tho

I have demonoid invites for trade. Im looking for HDbites or other similar site with 1080i/1080p content.

I dont have any invites but would love a Demonoid invite and one of the HDbits

gun_strife at hotmail dot com

The thing with HDBits is that the tracker is capped at 15,000 users and there's rarely any open space (for good reasons).

I have plenty of invites but can't use them since its always full.

I need invites to just about all of those except TorrentDamage and Acid Lounge. :(

I don't have much to trade. I have a couple from Acid Lounge if anyone is interested.

Babidi [at] gmail [dot] com

Update:

Torrent Damage - 10 invites
HDBits - 5 invites (usually full...but I'll see what I can do)
Blackcats 2.1 - 3 invites
Acid - Lounge - 2 invites

PM me if interested, gotta show me some proof that you'll keep a 1:1 ratio - I don't want to invite a bunch of hit n' runners.

I'd like to trade/get an invite to Oink if anyone has one.

Have several OINK invites, looking for invites to a network offering good movie rips

can someone send me some good music torrent sites.

i do maintain a 1:1 ratio for those whos asking

OH i use it mostly for pirated stuff, lol. Just saying that isn't all its used for. Though I also use bittorrent for game patches, demos, linux isos, tv shows (i see it as a giant shareable tivo). More and more companies are started to use it for easy distribution.
But yea mostly pirated stuff, i mean for "backup purposes" lol

It's illegal to download tv shows.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/media/2004-05-20-tv_x.htm
http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9588_22-5705142.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4545519.stm

Yes some shows are put on the web for free download but it's only legal if you visit their site to download it so they can get some ad revenue.

So when you say your not using it for illegal activities dont throw tv episodes in there.

For the guy asking. Just because you have something that can be used for illegal activities doesn't mean everyone's using it for that purpose.

No sir officer I got this water bong to filter and cool off my tobacco smoke because I got tired of rolling my own cigarettes and the smoke being so harsh. That's also why I have those rolling papers I stopped rolling cigarettes and haven't thrown them away incase I want to roll one to smoke while im out. ;)

is there anyway to repair your status? I got on and downloaded somestuff and no seemed to be uploading it off me and now the account is closed for some reason. I wanted to share and had things seeding but no one uploaded them and i guess i got booted somehow. anyway to fix?

I have BitMe, IndieTorrents, TorrentLeech, and Demonoid invites to trade for a scenetorrents.org or templateshares.org invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back