Bittorrent download stopped and data deleted?

MoDsOuRcEdOtNeT

Limp Gawd
I dont know if this is the right forums but I was downloading americas army (Its not warez its a free game) off bit-torrent (on dial-up getting broadband again soon) and It was fine for the last few days untill today when at 88.6% i paused it and and had restart and when I resumed it it didnt recognize the data I had downloaded and said it was at 0.0%. Any ideas if I can fix this? I have tried redownloading the torrent.

are you pointing it to the exact same location of the file? it should pick up right where it left off

MaMMa said:
are you pointing it to the exact same location of the file? it should pick up right where it left off

Yes. Is it possible since its been going so slow that its taken me like 10 days to get that far and my data expired? The only thing is I have my data set to never expire (Im using bit-tornado)

your not forwarding your ports correctly, i assume ur on a router.

lol thanks, I miss broadband. I tried azeraus and it did nothing either, same with the default bit torrent client :( looks like my data got up and walked away? :(

MoDsOuRcEdOtNeT said:
lol thanks, I miss broadband. I tried azeraus and it did nothing either, same with the default bit torrent client :( looks like my data got up and walked away? :(

same thing happened to my little brother, he had a download going on broadband for a few days, but the speeds weren't that great, not many seeds. anyways he rebooted one day and it wouldn't pick it back up. he just restarted the download... lol

Back