1x Bitpower Extender - BP-MBWP-C60
1x Bitspower angle adapter - BP-MB60R
2x BitFenix 140mm orange fans - BFF-BLF-14025O-RP
1x Silverstone 180mm blue-LED fan - FN181-BL
1x Phobya decoupling shroud for 180mm fan - PH-38260
1x MNPCTech 280 radgrill - MNPCTECH-SA280-BK
4x XSPC HighFlex clear/UV tubing, 7/16-5/8 - XSPC-71658-CLBL
Cooled by Mayhem's Pastel Gigabyte Orange Concentrate

yup now just get rid of all that stuff and just sell the case (modded) for a reasonable price

hum, i wonder if someone would buy the stuff other than case, than you guys can make a deal, you might end up paying $200 for case but he might get good deal of other stuff. and you still have good case for decent price.

They sell the XL Shinobi in a air-cooled and a L/C model. The air-cooled is around $300 and is styled in a similar fashion. Wouldn't hurt to talk to them...

Performance PC's did say on their Facebook page that they will be working out a price for the standalone mod once more cases are in stock. Won't hurt to send them a message!

Do you guys think this will be available in Xmas? Also, do you think I can upgrade to a 670 or 680 in the future? Is it a limited time thing?

Because now I want one!

BitFenix_xbournex: Are the top handles removable?

boygorge: Performance-PCS does say that you can "Email for changes to VGA block type" under option #2. Maybe you can call them and ask how much extra to substitute in a GTX670 instead of the 660ti with the option #3 package.

BitFenix_xbournex: Are the top handles removable?

boygorge: Performance-PCS does say that you can "Email for changes to VGA block type" under option #2. Maybe you can call them and ask how much extra to substitute in a GTX670 instead of the 660ti with the option #3 package.

Thanks KrylonArt!

I confirmed about upgrades, you can basically upgrade to a gtx680 and i7-3770k. I would like to wait however, for the Bitfenix Ghost chassis. I prefer a larger case just because of the space but Orange/Black are my favorite colors and I fell in love with this pc. I can't wait for xmas!

Indeed they are.

Hmmmm, got any pictures by chance? Trying to envision what a koolance 2 x 140mm shroud would look like installed up top. Would allow enough clearance for a dual radiator up top and the 180mm in the front.

EEL Ambiense designed the Bitfenix Jack O Lantern for PPCs. His work is always featured on CMB

http://www.mnpctech.com/casemodblog...mical-plant-the-bio-a10-pc-by-e-e-l-ambiense/

What material is that front piece made out of?

Hmmmm, got any pictures by chance? Trying to envision what a koolance 2 x 140mm shroud would look like installed up top. Would allow enough clearance for a dual radiator up top and the 180mm in the front.

What material is that front piece made out of?

Look into Singularity's mod.

I still want one of the colored Prodigy cases that were first shown off at the trade show it was unveiled at. There was a creamy orange that looked great. I always thought it odd that the three colors that are shown are not sold.

Bitfenix_prodigy_and_Ghost.jpg

Seems that Performance-PCS has released the modded cases only now, $179.95 and the window is an extra $89.00. Available in orange, blue or red theme. Link

Back