Bitcoin miners leave China for US

Stocks are still tied to assets, unlike crypto.
False, they may be influenced by assets, but ultimately the value is tied to speculation. E.g Nikola (the fictitious electric semi company), or the recent Game stop debacle

False, they may be influenced by assets, but ultimately the value is tied to speculation. E.g Nikola (the fictitious electric semi company), or the recent Game stop debacle
lol

You know what, you do you.

Last edited:
the number of people that still believe cryptocurrency should not exist/ has no purpose/ has no value, on a forum that at one time was technology-centric, is mind boggling.

[H] is the new facebook, full of boomers arguing about politics, not understanding the meme that was posted.

If BTC were a corporation, it would be the 8th largest in the world just behind Facebook/Meta and just above Nvidia. Ironically, it's more than double the value of Visa and almost double that of the largest US bank, JP Morgan in terms of market cap.

the number of people that still believe cryptocurrency should not exist/ has no purpose/ has no value, on a forum that at one time was technology-centric, is mind boggling.

[H] is the new facebook, full of boomers arguing about politics, not understanding the meme that was posted.
The things people make up in their head about what others think is truly mind boggling. That the slightest statement can be tantamount to blasphemy against the great crypto is amusing.

No where did I say it should not exist, has no value, or purpose. I only stated that the comparison of crypto to a regular stock is false, and that cryptos value as in price is entirely speculative and not tied to any underlying asset. Nothing in the pricing trend of crypto suggests anything else other than pure speculation with a dose of market manipulation.

Last edited:

Cryptocurrency is only sen as a Masthead by those looking to scam others.

Most use cases of transactions are either: Ransomware payoffs, Market manipulation, or the rich finding new and ingenious ways to hide their wreath from taxation.

Do you think that 419 Scammers should be praised as well? If you keep trying to legitimize it, you're only doing the criminals more favors.

Last edited:

Most use cases of transactions are either: Ransomware payoffs, Market manipulation, or the rich finding new and ingenious ways to hide their wreath from taxation.

Do you think that 419 Scammers should be praised as well? If you keep trying to legitimize it, you're only doing the criminals more favors.

that is so incorrect it causes me psychical pain.

All I heard there was whahh whahh I can't buy a video card at MSRP.

so because .1% of cars are used to rob banks, you want to get rid of cars?

Back