Bitcoin and XRP, Time to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The looming August EIP1559 is driving up ETH independently from BTC, it'll be interesting to see if the long term correlation syncs back up.

Another dip, good time to buy.

Americans Could Spend $40 Billion in Stimulus on Bitcoin, Stocks: Survey​

A new survey by investment banking firm Mizuho Securities found that many Americans are considering spending their stimulus money on crypto investments.​

I did

Heck, I even waited for it to drop from 0.00000708 to 0.00000707.
I can now say I have half a million of something.

$.50ea? It would have a $197 trillion market cap at that point. I mean throw 20 bucks at it if you want, dont get me wrong; but you're beyond delusional if you think a meme coin of a meme coin is ever hitting a $197T market cap.
Bingo, while marketcap is debatable measure in the crypto world, it is still the one thing that can show people, or give an idea of where tokens stand.
Maybe in 20 years if SHIB is still around it might be worth $.50, but that also means you could of bought into other actually useful tokens in the top 10 (not including DOGE) and likely made a crap ton more money faster.

Reactions: oblox
like this
Yeah, I know its a long shot but, it's $20 and a way to get people interested in Crypto.

You guys are fixated on a $20 bill, meanwhile, I only paid 4 euros. I hope I didn't waste my chances for early retirement.

Bingo, while marketcap is debatable measure in the crypto world, it is still the one thing that can show people, or give an idea of where tokens stand.
Maybe in 20 years if SHIB is still around it might be worth $.50, but that also means you could of bought into other actually useful tokens in the top 10 (not including DOGE) and likely made a crap ton more money faster.

In 20 years, such a currency may not exist at all. Or you will forget about your little investment in this "big" currency:D

Last edited:
I've put exactly $52 into SHIB over the last couple weeks and right now it's worth $116. I'm not selling at these levels though. My target sell price is $0.0096. That will net me a little over $51,000.

If it goes to zero, who cares.

I put down 8k in to XRP, XLM and XDC, DYOR about "ISO20022". Seems like there are only 5 coins with real use case and they are being implemented and banks will start migration soon. XRP,XLM,XDC,IOTA and ALGO. They are all listed on the IMF report, weird thing is that ETH and BTC are not there and not even mentioned. i feel like all that SEC lawsuit was to shake out XRP holders.

Federal Reserve will adopt ISO20022 "oct 4, 2021"
https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/other20211004a.htm

I put down 8k in to XRP, XLM and XDC, DYOR about "ISO20022". Seems like there are only 5 coins with real use case and they are being implemented and banks will start migration soon. XRP,XLM,XDC,IOTA and ALGO. They are all listed on the IMF report, weird thing is that ETH and BTC are not there and not even mentioned. i feel like all that SEC lawsuit was to shake out XRP holders.

Federal Reserve will adopt ISO20022 "oct 4, 2021"
https://www.federalreserve.gov/newsevents/pressreleases/other20211004a.htm
you are also aware the current SWIFT system is coming out wiht a newer system also.....yes XRP is already heavily used in Asia, and we can hope it gets used more..but the governments do not have to use any of those tokens you listed.

No, I have $60 now, if you would have laid down how much cash you could gamble when I said buy, you would have tripled your money.

Your Welcome,
That would have require the not necessarily easy mental step to sell (and for the amount to be big enough for the transaction cost to become irrelevant)

I've put exactly $52 into SHIB over the last couple weeks and right now it's worth $116. I'm not selling at these levels though. My target sell price is $0.0096. That will net me a little over $51,000.

If it goes to zero, who cares.

Just checked on my SHIB and have about $142 worth. Seems I owe Mr. Asylum1 a good, cold pint. Cheers on ya Mate!

I've followed your posts here for a while and found you to be pretty accurate with your general market prognostications.

NFTs are about to get more user-friendly, social, and inclusive. Are you ready?

Coinbase NFT is an intuitive, social-forward platform built for creators, collectors, and newcomers.

Make, buy, showcase, or discover new art in a few taps — the platform’s design will feel instantly familiar.

Want to connect with friends? Link up with fellow fans and NFT communities, right from your profile.

Whether you’re brand new to NFTs or a seasoned collector, Coinbase NFT is the only platform you’ll need, and we can’t wait to share it with you.

Today we’re launching the waitlist for early access to Coinbase NFT

https://coinbase.com/nft/announce/1RWT2P

Last edited:
NFTs are about to get more user-friendly, social, and inclusive. Are you ready?

Coinbase NFT is an intuitive, social-forward platform built for creators, collectors, and newcomers.

Make, buy, showcase, or discover new art in a few taps — the platform’s design will feel instantly familiar.

Want to connect with friends? Link up with fellow fans and NFT communities, right from your profile.

Whether you’re brand new to NFTs or a seasoned collector, Coinbase NFT is the only platform you’ll need, and we can’t wait to share it with you.

Today we’re launching the waitlist for early access to Coinbase NFT

https://coinbase.com/nft/announce/1RWT2P
The game Dead by Daylight released a Pinhead chapter, the company they licensed from is using those models for a horror based NFT.

Shib just keeps on climbing, you can still get over 1 million shares of Shib for $50.

Capture.PNG

Yeah but musk’s tweet may have driven it down so might be A good idea to wait A little bit and see what happens

Elon's post did little to cause a slight dip for sell offs.

I think I will buy more with the $80 I have made already.

What could be the worst that happens, I loose my $20.

That is how you keep the ball rolling up hill, just need everyone to do the same.

Just found this thread. Came here from genmay. I threw 400.00 at SHIB couple weeks ago. Up 140% so far. Y'all hodling?

I'm gonna hold. Put $329 into it over the last month, and it's now worth ~$1363. It's all money from mining so I just see it as play money. If I somehow net a few grand from it, I may consider selling.

I hope I didn't fuck up... I dropped $600 on Shiba total. My initial investment was $60 a few months ago and is now worth $660.
My second investment was $96 3 days ago and is now worth $152.
My third investment, and the one I'm hoping isn't a massive mistake, was for $470 which I got from selling multiple stagnant currencies that I had little bits of. I did this yesterday and it's now worth $540.

I have roughly 20 million Shiba. If this thing hits even half a cent my life is changed forever. Probably too good to be true though.

I hope I didn't fuck up... I dropped $600 on Shiba total. My initial investment was $60 a few months ago and is now worth $660.
My second investment was $96 3 days ago and is now worth $152.
My third investment, and the one I'm hoping isn't a massive mistake, was for $470 which I got from selling multiple stagnant currencies that I had little bits of. I did this yesterday and it's now worth $540.

I have roughly 20 million Shiba. If this thing hits even half a cent my life is changed forever. Probably too good to be true though.
1/2 a cent a coin at one quadrillion tokens in circulating supply.

You are quite the optimist.

“Unlike Bitcoin, which has a limited supply of 21 million, Shiba Inu is intentionally designed for abundant supply. The total circulating supply of it is 1 quadrillion”

1/2 a cent a coin at one quadrillion tokens in circulating supply.

You are quite the optimist.

“Unlike Bitcoin, which has a limited supply of 21 million, Shiba Inu is intentionally designed for abundant supply. The total circulating supply of it is 1 quadrillion”
I didn't say it would. I said IF.

I didn't say it would. I said IF.
And my point is really that Shiba Inu is a scam meme coin reliant on the monies of people who have no clear idea what they are investing in, or what is actually possible for a real market cap.

One Quadrillion, the circulating supply of Shibu Inu is equal to 1,000,000 Billion tokens.

These are numbers we can’t even fathom.

Shibu Inu already has a market cap of about 20 Billion dollars.

That’s insane. Look at the real world companies with about 20 Billion Dollars that have real products and services on a global stage, employees, assets, factories, property , and various tangibles.
E.G. ($15-20 Billion Market Cap Enterprises)
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
Lyft
Dominos Pizza
United Airlines
Logitech

Shibu Inu is already worth as much or more than these — does that make any sense whatsoever to anyone here?
https://companiesmarketcap.com/page/12/

Shibu Inu is a scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parja
like this
And my point is really that Shiba Inu is a scam meme coin reliant on the monies of people who have no clear idea what they are investing in, or what is actually possible for a real market cap.

One Quadrillion, the circulating supply of Shibu Inu is equal to 1,000,000 Billion tokens.

These are numbers we can’t even fathom.

Shibu Inu already has a market cap of about 20 Billion dollars.

That’s insane. Look at the real world companies with about 20 Billion Dollars that have real products and services on a global stage, employees, assets, factories, property , and various tangibles.
E.G. ($15-20 Billion Market Cap Enterprises)
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
Lyft
Dominos Pizza
United Airlines
Logitech

Shibu Inu is already worth as much or more than these — does that make any sense whatsoever to anyone here?
https://companiesmarketcap.com/page/12/

Shibu Inu is a scam.
Just like Bitcoin and Doge right?
Your lack of ability to understand it doesn't effect it's value nor does it make it a scam. I've already made over $1k profit so I guess this is a very valuable "scam".

We know it doesn't have the functionality of other coins and we chose to take the risk. I don't care why the price continues to increase, your seeming confusion is irrelevant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back