Bitcoin and XRP, Time to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think is better to buy now some btc , xmr , trx and xrp . also DOGE is a good option .

Frankly, you'll come across articles that tell you to buy now and others that will tell you that the bottom is going to be closer to $2500-3000 even with the halvening. Everyone has an agenda.

There are different levels of authentication with coinbase. If you want to cash out, then you have no choice but to link bank routing and checking account. Do not give them your user name and password.

scroll down a little. per their website:

"If you'd prefer not to enter your credentials, please select "Other Bank" when adding your bank account, to use our deposit verification method instead. "

Lol, everyone left holding the bag 'IT'S GOING UP, BUY BUY BUY'
Same old tricks. If I had some spare shekels I'd be tempted but the amount of manipulation of coins is worrying.

Lol, everyone left holding the bag 'IT'S GOING UP, BUY BUY BUY'
Same old tricks. If I had some spare shekels I'd be tempted but the amount of manipulation of coins is worrying.

Heh, you're completely right.
I bailed out a year and a half ago.
You can't even hold a proper cool header conversation with people on Bitcoin forums. Everyone worries about holding and their investiment not goingup 5x.
But the crypto market is heavily manipulated.

Trading was shit, too stressful. But mining was tons of fun!

I have been advising people to buy Bitcoin since it was at $4500.

It broke $10,000 today, seems like some pretty good advice to me.

Still a lot of room growth.

Last edited:
Still a lot of room for growth, the only reason the price dipped is because of short sellers. If people would hold on to their investment we would be at 12 - 15,000 by now.

The old Fiat system is totally out dated and we just keep printing money like there's no tomorrow. Who do you think is going to pay for all this money printing?

The American workers, that's who. This virus is going to get worse and we are going to be in a financial crisis very shortly. If the world doesn't find a true one to one financial asset shortly the whole world

will be in for a rude awakening.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/leeors...e-halving-executes-successfully/#22f14b9be505

Now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin, prices are low and the market for Crypto is in a upturn.
If you wait much longer you will miss the boat.
XRP at .16 a share is a great long term investment also.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lukefi...-as-a-winner-5-things-to-expect/#2a19fb9f1933
1609593290208.png

In fairness if you would have bought BTC when he said, you would have tripled your money. XRP on the other hand not so much.

I think BTC will continue to increase in price as it becomes an investment vehicle for various financial institutions. I've seen several people claiming $50,000 by the end of 2021.

In fairness if you would have bought BTC when he said, you would have tripled your money. XRP on the other hand not so much.

I think BTC will continue to increase in price as it becomes an investment vehicle for various financial institutions. I've seen several people claiming $50,000 by the end of 2021.
Are we just going to disregard his sell BTC statement in June? With no follow up, that was his last rec. From what I see, the BTC advice started off great, but he gave his suggestion to sell well before the real rise happened. The Ripple call was dead wrong. Right now, it's total lack of supply vs excessive demand driving prices higher and higher. Even miners that would normally sell portions of their coins to continue buying ASICs are stopping because ASIC supply is backed up.

My quote to sell is when the market was stuck at 10,000.

That was a good time to sell and pull profits.

After that I bout more when I saw the market was on a upturn, sorry no advise then to buy.

Should be a sell off shortly,then buy the bubble when it dips.

Oh, and XRP, who could have predicted that, I still think they may come out down the road.

My quote to sell is when the market was stuck at 10,000.

That was a good time to sell and pull profits.

After that I bout more when I saw the market was on a upturn, sorry no advise then to buy.

Should be a sell off shortly,then buy the bubble when it dips.

Oh, and XRP, who could have predicted that, I still think they may come out down the road.
How convienent, not that I listen to anyone else's trading advice in the first place. People should just figure out how much BTC they want to own and go for it. Timing, especially now, is a fool's game. It could dip to $25k or straight run to $40-50k now that demand far exceeds supply. Probably safe at this point, sans a flash crash on a single exchange, that BTC doesn't see four digits anymore.

BTC @ 50k by April is not far fetched at this point

I'll find other investments so I don't contribute to the scalping/shortage of vid cards that's ever so annoying but thanks anyway.

Do not know enough about the particular, but general thought

There was a rules someone famous in finance had, when a taxi driver/hairdresser talked to him about stocks, he sold a bit and started to buy put options, "a peak was close".

And other old adage is instead of getting into the gold business, go into the gold equipment business.

If you fear that if you wait a little bit longer you will miss the boat, depending of when you are to be retiring (say in 20-30 year's) is it that good of an investment ? If it is because you are trying to time a swing (or anything) good luck, someone able to do that would easily become billionaires.

To make it shorter, someone that bought Nvidia stock in septembre 2014 and revinsted is dividend in them made 295k for every 10K, that not bitcoin return but not that far either and an argument could be made about relative risk on both of doing so at that time.

Do not know enough about the particular, but general thought

There was a rules someone famous in finance had, when a taxi driver/hairdresser talked to him about stocks, he sold a bit and started to buy put options, "a peak was close".

And other old adage is instead of getting into the gold business, go into the gold equipment business.

If you fear that if you wait a little bit longer you will miss the boat, depending of when you are to be retiring (say in 20-30 year's) is it that good of an investment ? If it is because you are trying to time a swing (or anything) good luck, someone able to do that would easily become billionaires.

To make it shorter, someone that bought Nvidia stock in septembre 2014 and revinsted is dividend in them made 295k for every 10K, that not bitcoin return but not that far either and an argument could be made about relative risk on both of doing so at that time.
1) Retail is largely missing this go around... the demand is largely institutional
2) The selling of shovels analogy is a bit problematic here... BTC is mined by specialized hardware (ASICs) that are manufacturered by a few people are heavily backlogged. Further, GPU mining is back to being very profitable and there is a card shortage.

1) Retail is largely missing this go around... the demand is largely institutional
2) The selling of shovels analogy is a bit problematic here... BTC is mined by specialized hardware (ASICs) that are manufacturered by a few people are heavily backlogged. Further, GPU mining is back to being very profitable and there is a card shortage.
Is there a graph or chart somewhere that correlates the price of bitcoin to the profitability of mining? I think the same (bolded) was true during the last runup

Eh, I had 1 BTC a while back (mid 2017). I regret selling it, haha. It would've been worth like, 10 times as much now.
If it ever drops to <$10.000 and I can afford, I'll buy one and hold for 5-10 years. I just bought a motorcycle and I can't afford shit right now. Damnit. At least I'll die in style.

Usual 40% or so correction, it has happened every single time in the past BTC had a big run up, then had from a 37-43% correction shortly after. Some have been saying as low as $25k if it breaks $30k which it is fighting for its life right now and on and off last few hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back