Bitcoin and XRP, Time to buy

ManDoneRS

n00b
i think is better to buy now some btc , xmr , trx and xrp . also DOGE is a good option .

kirbyrj

Fully [H]
Frankly, you'll come across articles that tell you to buy now and others that will tell you that the bottom is going to be closer to $2500-3000 even with the halvening. Everyone has an agenda.

noxqzs

Limp Gawd
There are different levels of authentication with coinbase. If you want to cash out, then you have no choice but to link bank routing and checking account. Do not give them your user name and password.

scroll down a little. per their website:

"If you'd prefer not to enter your credentials, please select "Other Bank" when adding your bank account, to use our deposit verification method instead. "

N4CR

Supreme [H]ardness
Lol, everyone left holding the bag 'IT'S GOING UP, BUY BUY BUY'
Same old tricks. If I had some spare shekels I'd be tempted but the amount of manipulation of coins is worrying.

Nebell

[H]ard|Gawd
Lol, everyone left holding the bag 'IT'S GOING UP, BUY BUY BUY'
Same old tricks. If I had some spare shekels I'd be tempted but the amount of manipulation of coins is worrying.
Heh, you're completely right.
I bailed out a year and a half ago.
You can't even hold a proper cool header conversation with people on Bitcoin forums. Everyone worries about holding and their investiment not goingup 5x.
But the crypto market is heavily manipulated.

Trading was shit, too stressful. But mining was tons of fun!

Asylum1

Gawd
I have been advising people to buy Bitcoin since it was at $4500.

It broke $10,000 today, seems like some pretty good advice to me.

Still a lot of room growth.

Last edited:

Asylum1

Gawd
Still a lot of room for growth, the only reason the price dipped is because of short sellers. If people would hold on to their investment we would be at 12 - 15,000 by now.

The old Fiat system is totally out dated and we just keep printing money like there's no tomorrow. Who do you think is going to pay for all this money printing?

The American workers, that's who. This virus is going to get worse and we are going to be in a financial crisis very shortly. If the world doesn't find a true one to one financial asset shortly the whole world

will be in for a rude awakening.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/leeors...e-halving-executes-successfully/#22f14b9be505

Tags
bitcoin xrp